Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet ana is gutted she’s missed the skinny dip event today with the dogs. No licky licky 🤣🤣 can you imagine everyone would look at her if she got her feet out in front of everyone and let them lick her feet 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Okay but at the age of 21, I’m sure it’s not difficult to know who your real/fake friends are. I’m the same age as her and the last time I had a fake friend who was low-key a witch was when I was 16. But by the time I started sixth form I ditched her because she was so horrid.
Usually by the time someone reaches adulthood they know who their “real” friends are (at least that’s what I think lol).

• Heart
what I think ana should and could do to improve her channel/life:
- keep to her schedule 2 videos a week, atleast 1 vlog channel video every week.
- post more relatable day-to-day Instagram stories, they don’t have to be aesthetic with 3 emojis
- see your family more
- cut out some junk food, nourish your body with what it needs
- stick to a skin care routine with products that work well with your skin, cera-ve works for me
- spend an hour working on yourself, eg doing a workout, reading a book, going on a walk
- find yourself again, stop putting on a front and go back to who you really are
Also limit herself to one takeaway a week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll keep her nans bracelet forever.. aka keep it in a box and never wear it again. You could tell she hated it, it’s not designer so why would she wear it? We will never see her wear that, just like how the Disney set has been collecting dust in her cupboard. What a shame. Goes on to say she’s very picky about her jewellery and only wears the same gold as her cartier rings (which her nans is not).. how ungrateful and rude to say when her Nan will 100% be watching. Any gift from your Nan should be appreciated.

Oh ffs instead of wearing the perfume she’s going to put it on display in her bathroom? Too cheap for you ana? I actually feel sad for her Nan, she’s clearly put some thought in the presents and ana hates them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
lmao she talks about her health and immune system being tit and her not knowing why.

The reason why Ana, is because you keep eating and drinking crap all the time, not looking after yourself properly or doing any exercise. Continue doing this to yourself and it's only going to get so much worse for your body and health.

Reactions: 38
Says she always loves the presents her nanny gets her. Liar liar pants on fire. Such an ungrateful witch

• Heart
No mention of saffron in the video and no comments about her from the minions. 🤔
I was wondering this, she’d usually say she sent her flowers. Did saffron post about it? Also thought it was telling that Gaz got her a bottle of vodka and Brian designed her a ring, when Gaz used to be her BFF

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.