Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please why are people gifting Callum the Editor clothes? Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
what I think ana should and could do to improve her channel/life:
- keep to her schedule 2 videos a week, atleast 1 vlog channel video every week.
- post more relatable day-to-day Instagram stories, they don’t have to be aesthetic with 3 emojis
- see your family more
- cut out some junk food, nourish your body with what it needs
- stick to a skin care routine with products that work well with your skin, cera-ve works for me
- spend an hour working on yourself, eg doing a workout, reading a book, going on a walk
- find yourself again, stop putting on a front and go back to who you really are

• Heart
Reactions: 36
58A22755-919D-4522-9F41-A771FD73EBCD.png

1. size 6 did she say she was ? Size 6 my arse, excuse the pun
2. Since when was her bum this round and shaped ? 😂 joker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched the vlog and that made me feel sad for Julie! Why does Ana need to spend part of her family day out in Cartier buying a bracelet she’s apparently always said she would get on her 21st (weird flex but okay) when her mum bought her a LV one? She didn’t show the one her mum got her in her vlog or anything either
She’s so materialistic like calm down, just be greatful.

Reactions: 7
ffs hahah honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she made a new YouTube series all about sex ed, seen as it’s her fave topic
The way she constantly talks about it and giggles at the word sex makes me think she still is a virgin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C13BE17A-DB77-4E27-ACF1-915F6D138C91.jpeg
AAD395A5-E600-43B7-BF11-AF31B3A87652.jpeg
E966B7F1-0ACC-478B-8421-6CBD6BC8E1AD.jpeg
3C490616-3870-4924-B90E-9C1DC079C695.jpeg

Would anyone like to add anymore??
I wish these would end up on a big tiktok or something so people can really see 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.