Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone want to give final guesses for her ‘secret’?
Steph toms also has something coming up that she’s revealing at the end of the week which isn’t a makeup, clothing collab?

Reactions: 13
tbh I feel bad for Julie, if you saw in her London vlog she said ana was going to cartier to treat herself when her mom literally just bought her a LV bracelet or ring I can’t remember which one, I get she can have loads of jewellery but I dunno this was probs a stupid thing to comment lol
Not at all, you can tell Julie felt a bit sad

Reactions: 17
She is clearly very materialistic, why does she need ITEMS to remember a time in her life, aren't memories enough anymore for anyone? you could loose all your possesions but you would still have your memories

she really is a stuck up twit and good lord her I don't envy her looks at the minute, the greasy hair, her massive alien head haha sorry but

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The thing coming up is probably an ana special McDonald’s burger with extra onion

or some gross fake tan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She is clearly very materialistic, why does she need ITEMS to remember a time in her life, aren't memories enough anymore for anyone? you could loose all your possesions but you would still have your memories

she really is a stuck up twit and good lord her I don't envy her looks at the minute, the greasy hair, her massive alien head haha sorry but
And getting them engraved too

Reactions: 8
anyone want to give final guesses for her ‘secret’?
Steph toms also has something coming up that she’s revealing at the end of the week which isn’t a makeup, clothing collab?
I reckon it's like a reality TV show following influencers or something. It's definitely the same as whatever Steph is doing and she said its something similar to a TV show.
On a side note, duck I HATE when they drip feed announcements like this. No one would care if you didn't mention it until the big day ok!!

Reactions: 22
I reckon it's like a reality TV show following influencers or something. It's definitely the same as whatever Steph is doing and she said its something similar to a TV show.
On a side note, duck I HATE when they drip feed announcements like this. No one would care if you didn't mention it until the big day ok!!
Imagine if it gets dropped again like that prom tv thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ladies he’s posing again 🥵🥵🥵, sadly he’s wearing clothes this time 😢😢😬🤭🤭🤭

3F5AFF8D-D52C-42D4-973D-499C2AF497E8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can't stand ana BUT---

Ana's mum reminds me of my own - bad tempered, borderline verbally abusive, cold. Ana has made a living for herself since she was 14, and paid the rent while her mum couldn't be arsed getting a job. Ive no idea why everyone here all of a sudden loves Julie and thinks she deserves any amount of respect from her daughter.
I can't stand either.

Reactions: 9
Ladies he’s posing again 🥵🥵🥵, sadly he’s wearing clothes this time 😢😢😬🤭🤭🤭
Not Gollum trying to pull an influencer-boyfriend and "influence" himself :sick: also making Ana look like even more of a clown now that her so called friends couldn't be using her more obviously 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
tbh I feel bad for Julie, if you saw in her London vlog she said ana was going to cartier to treat herself when her mom literally just bought her a LV bracelet or ring I can’t remember which one, I get she can have loads of jewellery but I dunno this was probs a stupid thing to comment lol
I watched the vlog and that made me feel sad for Julie! Why does Ana need to spend part of her family day out in Cartier buying a bracelet she’s apparently always said she would get on her 21st (weird flex but okay) when her mum bought her a LV one? She didn’t show the one her mum got her in her vlog or anything either

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.