Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makeup collab? surely can’t be another clothes collab so soon.

speaking of her on cbbc, imagine she had a little show for girls on telly or something, i imagine it would be really good and useful if she talks and gives advice like how she did years ago, before the manny move #ce000000

Reactions: 12
makeup collab? surely can’t be another clothes collab so soon.

speaking of her on cbbc, imagine she had a little show for girls on telly or something, i imagine it would be really good and useful if she talks and gives advice like how she did years ago, before the manny move #ce000000
She’s gonna have her very own sex Ed programme and put a condom on a banana

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tbh I feel bad for Julie, if you saw in her London vlog she said ana was going to cartier to treat herself when her mom literally just bought her a LV bracelet or ring I can’t remember which one, I get she can have loads of jewellery but I dunno this was probs a stupid thing to comment lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
if it’s another in the style or skinny dip collection then we literally don’t care

Reactions: 15
I think it's sad how she doesn't realise her only actual friends are the pre YouTube home friends, taneesha etc. Even if she felt she couldn't live at home anymore I honestlyvthink she'd be much better off in the town her family is in, easier for her to buy property as well I'd imagine. But she's too proud to admit she made a mistake so

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't stand ana BUT---

Ana's mum reminds me of my own - bad tempered, borderline verbally abusive, cold. Ana has made a living for herself since she was 14, and paid the rent while her mum couldn't be arsed getting a job. Ive no idea why everyone here all of a sudden loves Julie and thinks she deserves any amount of respect from her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Um..Ana is on thread 45 🤦🏼‍♀️ That means something is definitely wrong.. Like she just doesnt deserve to be a “influencer”

Reactions: 17
I can't stand ana BUT---

Ana's mum reminds me of my own - bad tempered, borderline verbally abusive, cold. Ana has made a living for herself since she was 14, and paid the rent while her mum couldn't be arsed getting a job. Ive no idea why everyone here all of a sudden loves Julie and thinks she deserves any amount of respect from her daughter.
PREACH. Suddenly Julie is superwoman just because Ana is a spoilt little cow. Why should Ana pay her mums way? Why doesn’t Julie get off her own arse for once and work for a days living. It’s no wonder Ana has grown up so entitled when her mothers never shown her any other way. And christ we all know Atticus will be 100000 times worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.