Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe it's just an opinion of my own but the 21st birthday mukbang video, rant incoming..

I absolutely cannnooot stand ana talking about being scared of getting older because she's worried she hasn't 'experienced' things ect... Does she realise how much she has done with her life? lets be honest, we can mock her all we like.. but tit, I wish brands gifted me crap and gave me free holidays. SHE IS SO SELFISH to say at the age of 21 that she's worried about her life for the future like piss offfff you're living in my home town in an overpriced apartment, you don't even have to worry each month 'can i afford rent' you live that life of luxury, you buy expensive af clothes / jewellery bcos you apparently 'deserve' it? you are gifted tit left right centre every day/week, if anyone should be worrying about getting older it's definitely not you hun. have some respect and realise how blessed your life is.
Completely agree. And I think Julie does too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
If I saw her out I genuinely wouldn’t know what that outfit was… I would probably look at her and think she’s just desperate for attention. Maybe it’s because I’m old and don’t give a duck but yeah.. it really is not a good look. She’s deffo the type to go rub up against someone’s boyfriend thinking he’d turn around see her in that hideous outfit and fall head over heels in lust with her!!

It looks like she could take someone’s eye out with that nose!
She looks like a massive barcode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So true. I’ve not even been on a holiday abroad only somewhere like Llandudno/ Great Yarmouth as it’s all my family could afford. Now I’m working crazy hours in a care home I have no time for even doing that anymore or even affording it. She has so much time and money. I feel like I’m wasting years away working and these YouTubers influencers boast about everything and complain about their privileged life
[/QUOTE]
Ok maybe it's just an opinion of my own but the 21st birthday mukbang video, rant incoming..

I absolutely cannnooot stand ana talking about being scared of getting older because she's worried she hasn't 'experienced' things ect... Does she realise how much she has done with her life? lets be honest, we can mock her all we like.. but tit, I wish brands gifted me crap and gave me free holidays. SHE IS SO SELFISH to say at the age of 21 that she's worried about her life for the future like piss offfff you're living in my home town in an overpriced apartment, you don't even have to worry each month 'can i afford rent' you live that life of luxury, you buy expensive af clothes / jewellery bcos you apparently 'deserve' it? you are gifted tit left right centre every day/week, if anyone should be worrying about getting older it's definitely not you hun. have some respect and realise how blessed your life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

10000% agree….. if it’s the uni experience she thinks she‘s missing out on, she can literally pay for a degree at the drop of a hat rather than get a loan from student finance that will haunt her for most of her adult life.

Reactions: 18
Genuine question, I'm always wondering how none of these influencer/YT's get any negative comments on insta or YT comments. Do they just delete them all?
You're also allowed to filter out words so those comments never come up

Reactions: 12
Shell never have to worry about how she'll pay the rent or where her next meal is coming from but she's worried about not being able to do everything piss off anna

Reactions: 29
Clearly she doesn’t know what a sacrifice means

she has literally no idea of how normal people live their lives
Missing out on what, Ana?
I can tell one thing you’re missing, the humility to recognise how lucky you are, how many things you own and how many things your YouTube career has allowed you to do FOR FREE
But yeah maybe she’s blind because it’s hard to appreciate these things when there’s just jealousy, hypocrisy and no love in your life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
haven’t watched the full thing so forgive me if it comes up later on in the video but her reaction to her fams cards and presents seemed underwhelming, i know not everybody accepts gifts and gets all emotional but you’d think at the nice words they put in the cards she’d do a bit more than oh thanks and move on. maybe it’s how gollum edited but. she used to be really grateful in the old videos, felt way more enjoyable and relatable, maybe that’s because i’m more on the sentimental side but idk! seemed like she couldn’t wait to go and get that bracelet just to brag or go take drunk pics bc they’re the only things that seem to matter now. hope her nan didn’t buy her another nice dinner set just to be kept away bc it doesn’t match the aesthetic

Reactions: 14
shes just so spoilt.... I thought that covid, would make her realize it doesn't matter what your fake friends think.. family is everything... she clearly doesnt realise how fortunate she is

Reactions: 19
i don’t know if i’m being mean, but i’m sick of the crying. we get u miss your mum, why don’t u visit her more then YOU LITERALLY WORK FROM HOME

• Heart
Reactions: 59
i don’t know if i’m being mean, but i’m sick of the crying. we get u miss your mum, why don’t u visit her more then YOU LITERALLY WORK FROM HOME
Especially with everything her mum has been going through health wise, nothing has stopped Ana from visiting her

Reactions: 33
Why weren’t Dev and Doyle there? They live in Manchester. I know Tanesha doesn’t but I’m surprised none of them were there…did they get an invite?
They probably don’t fit her wannabe kardashian lifestyle so she’s ditched them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.