Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the crying about missing home is her definitely struggling in Manchester, she's not genuinely happy. It's all fake, fake friends, fake personality, fake happiness and its starting to get exhausting isn't it Ana? she's dying to move back home but she's worried that if she does she'll lose everything and every one because they won't stick around if she goes back. She'll have no one.
I'd rather have no one than an entourage that doesn't give 2 shits about me. She has her family to fall back on and her childhood friends? Few years down the line, you're going to realise that there's probably 1 friend that truly gets you, if even that. This world is wretched and lonely.

I wonder, don't these YouTubers ever just take the time off and reflect?

She seems so much happier when she first began YouTube than she does now. "Money can't buy happiness"

p.s. there's nothing wrong with failing... if she moves back, I'll give her a pat on the back. Her happiness should mean more to her than her public image. Granted that, she's had a taste of Manchester and realises that it's not for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope that if Ana reads here she see's that there is no shame in moving back home to reconnect with herself. It's not a failure, if anything it shows that she has some maturity to realise that she's unhappy and that she's doing something about it. If she's worried that her 'friends' wont be there if she does move, then she needs to learn that now instead of later down the line when they all slowly leave her and she's left alone.
Could you imagine if she moved back home and made cosy content like Vlogmas again? It's not a step backward.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm at home at the moment because my dad left and honestly I've not been happier, even though my mum does my complete nut in I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. It's great. And when you feel low you always have someone there who genuinely loves you and cares for you so you feel secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really doubt ana will move home lol. She seems to be very adamant that she can’t live with her mum without arguing :/ and it’s clear she’s not very nice to her mum either

Reactions: 22
She probably doesn't want to admit defeat and move back home. She made such a big deal of moving away, did that whole series.
Who the hell were all them people that came over for her birthday?
She probably invited everyone from the apartment block group chat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd rather have no one than an entourage that doesn't give 2 shits about me. She has her family to fall back on and her childhood friends? Few years down the line, you're going to realise that there's probably 1 friend that truly gets you, if even that. This world is wretched and lonely.

I wonder, don't these YouTubers ever just take the time off and reflect?

She seems so much happier when she first began YouTube than she does now. "Money can't buy happiness"

p.s. there's nothing wrong with failing... if she moves back, I'll give her a pat on the back. Her happiness should mean more to her than her public image. Granted that, she's had a taste of Manchester and realises that it's not for her.
If she moves back, I would actually respect her and change my opinion, but it is wishful thinking. She won't .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Genuine question, I'm always wondering how none of these influencer/YT's get any negative comments on insta or YT comments. Do they just delete them all?
Yeah, they're all sat there removing anything they don't like or don't want seen :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Even though the majority on here think Callum is gay I think there's a strong chance he's done bits with Ana
imagine his face on top of you, it's enough to put you off doing bits for the rest of your life

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok maybe it's just an opinion of my own but the 21st birthday mukbang video, rant incoming..

I absolutely cannnooot stand ana talking about being scared of getting older because she's worried she hasn't 'experienced' things ect... Does she realise how much she has done with her life? lets be honest, we can mock her all we like.. but tit, I wish brands gifted me crap and gave me free holidays. SHE IS SO SELFISH to say at the age of 21 that she's worried about her life for the future like piss offfff you're living in my home town in an overpriced apartment, you don't even have to worry each month 'can i afford rent' you live that life of luxury, you buy expensive af clothes / jewellery bcos you apparently 'deserve' it? you are gifted tit left right centre every day/week, if anyone should be worrying about getting older it's definitely not you hun. have some respect and realise how blessed your life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Ok maybe it's just an opinion of my own but the 21st birthday mukbang video, rant incoming..

I absolutely cannnooot stand ana talking about being scared of getting older because she's worried she hasn't 'experienced' things ect... Does she realise how much she has done with her life? lets be honest, we can mock her all we like.. but tit, I wish brands gifted me crap and gave me free holidays. SHE IS SO SELFISH to say at the age of 21 that she's worried about her life for the future like piss offfff you're living in my home town in an overpriced apartment, you don't even have to worry each month 'can i afford rent' you live that life of luxury, you buy expensive af clothes / jewellery bcos you apparently 'deserve' it? you are gifted tit left right centre every day/week, if anyone should be worrying about getting older it's definitely not you hun. have some respect and realise how blessed your life is.
Amen to that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.