Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya is the most annoying girl on the planet she has ruined Anna’s channel 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
i WONDER what tonight’s video will be bbysss💞?
I guess… “24 Hours in a boat!”
if i’m right, i hope i win an invite to MeJulies and Bratticus’ “beach holiday” (probably just sat in a pothole filled with water on their street).

I’m sure CEO onion muff would be so jealous of me teeheeee 💞💞💞💞✨✨✨

Yayyy i was right!!✨✨ cannot wait for my beach holidays bbys, might even get to drive Ms.Mingsnorths Duke whilst i’m there😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the most dull video yet I think. The end bit where they are feeding the ducks ??? Why??? How absolutely tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't. Ana stop begging it, trying to be someone you're not. You're morphing into silly Freya, you weren't doing up fake Northern accents and "hey girls" before, stop it's cringing me🤮🤣
Freya is still annoying. Gollum is still yuck!

Wow, have you never seen the lights you can put behind TV's before Anna🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
callum talking about keeping his feet off of the internet as well, dude we’d be too busy being sick to post about it i reckon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ana still trying to buy the friendship with all these trips lol rather than just being a good friend, she thinks she has to spoil them. Did she ever do all this before? They're loving it! 🤣

Reactions: 17
You're getting the worst spots honey because you get take aways non stop, reapply fake tan over the previous fake tan 🤮 you're supposed to wash it off and start again🙄 cake yourself in makeup 24/7 , don't give your skin a breather and hardly drink water or eat vegetables. Hardly rocket science sweetie

What's this bleeping pouch? How much times she's mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she not realise that whilst she may think she’s producing “better content”, there are many people who would say the opposite? Seriously, Freya and Callum are fast becoming really irritating and obnoxious and add absolutely nothing to what was already average at best content anyway

Reactions: 31
Dead. That bacon is so burnt . Can't even cook simple things🤣 only me that can barely understand gollum? Stop bleeping mumbling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why was she banging on about making cocktails so much when they didn’t even make them?! They just drank juice and blended twisters??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else get the “massive Tory but pretends she’s not” vibe from Freya? The way she says things like “init” and “peng” just do not seem natural in any way what’s so ever, either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone else get the “massive Tory but pretends she’s not” vibe from Freya? The way she says things like “init” and “peng” just do not seem natural in any way what’s so ever, either 🤣
Yes!!! She seems like she’s probably a right stuck up little Madame too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So forced to 'appear' cool, babes NO!🤣

Reactions: 8
Omg every video of hers is so mind-numbingly dull lol who are these idiots commenting on the videos saying that they are amazing?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.