Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never keep with the Anastasia threads but….is she shagging that guy who is working for her?! I thought he was gay. I’m perplexed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way they cut up everything and ana goes “are we putting all this in a bowl?” Like yeah of course they are. it makes me laugh sometimes😂😂

Reactions: 9
she needs to stop with those brows honestly

i just can't get over how much better she looked in her vids from a year ago to now it's bizarre

Someone should have pushed her off the boat , it would be the first time she’s been wet since Charles showed her his school shoes 🤨😂😂🤭
Or since she made dogs lick her feet 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get the “massive Tory but pretends she’s not” vibe from Freya? The way she says things like “init” and “peng” just do not seem natural in any way what’s so ever, either 🤣
she was definitely born with a silver spoon in her mouth and just pretends she wasn’t 🙄

god doesn’t ana look like a gremlin sometimes

Reactions: 10
24 HOURS ON A BOAT ANALYSIS

Mingsnorth is back and with a new video *not really seen as it was uploaded Monday and most of us already saw it*

So what’s the basic breakdown of the crap that happened?

- Firstly we have onion breathe appear on the screen with an Orange face and patchy crusty tan around her neck.

- Not even a minute into the video she is already associating it with Sophia & Cinzia. She showed a brief video of her suitcase for the boat, in which it had “the girls bathroom” game. That girl is so obsessed with them she needs a restraining order.

-A crap ton of food has been purchased for the trip (no surprise there)

- Still not even 2 minutes into the video, Mingsnorth is doing an #AD for A browser extension she clearly doesn’t use, as we all know she throws money away like it’s a bag of sh1t!

- At 4:47 minutes in, she describes a kitchen island as “ a big little island”. That girl must have more wonky teeth than she does GCSEs if she thinks what came out of her mouth made any sense.

- Gollum has lost his voice, apparently from screaming at the football match… probably just has covid like we all suspected, guess he will have to go on sick leave soon😭

- THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS at 6:46 she goes on to say she “loves how many plants there are” around the boat… AFTER JUST SLATING MEJULIE OFF TWO VIDEOS AGO SAYING THE AMOUNT OF PLANTS IN HER HOUSE IS HORRID!!!!

-Cheesy toes Anna, then goes on to unpack the copious amounts of food onto the HOB in the kitchen, DESPITE the amount of counter top space there is. Again, more crooked teeth then brain cells.

- Attention seeker Freya is still trying to get her 5 mins of fame in the vid, take a shot everytime the word “detox” or “girls” is mentioned.

- They all act surprised that the Twister ice lollies are melted despite the fact they weren’t stored in a freezer on a boiling hot day.

- Loads of video footage of the manky green canal waters, looks like Mingsnorths’ bath after washing her fake tan off.

-Anna begging for likes, daydreaming she will get 25K thumbs up on this vid even though none of her videos recently have got anywhere near that😂😂

- She also begs for skincare advice and asks which products help with spots. Try drinking water and eating healthier and maybe just maybe you will see an improvement.

-Gollum looks like death warmed up in the morning whilst the girls wear ridiculously ugly facemasks whilst cooking breakfast.

-Random clips of them feeling sorry for the ducks and feeding them bread.

-To close the video, another mention of the browser extension cos she is obsessed with doing ADS.

and just for fun…..
Love it 😂

Frodo and Gollum literally make me miss Gaz and Brian. Jesus wept.
That's how you know how bad it is🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the way she drags those primark wipes across her face pulling at her skin makes me feel ill. no wonder her skin is so bad when her skincare routine is that tit and lazy. with all the expensive products she gets given you’d think she’d make use of them 😬

also i wouldn’t be shocked if she had covid and still went out. she completely ignored her last isolation and went out to multiple places even when she was legally meant to isolate. she’s a selfish witch who only thinks of herself. this is also the same girl who excused breaking lockdown rules by saying she didn’t watch the news and is still learning and educating herself 😂 as much as i dislike saff i can clearly see that she’s outgrown ana. ana is still so immature and vulgar.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The fact she hadn't bothered to say anything about the video and saffs party if she had covid I highly doubt she would be on a boat trip I bet saff is pissed
She only thinks of her self

Reactions: 13
Freya and Callum are so bland. Does Ana literally have a criteria where her male friends have 0 personality with the most monotone voice?! Her videos are so terrible now, their idea of humour is absolutely awful, basic people who think they’re interesting :/ also why does Ana always look dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What was the deleted video? I know I’m late to the party but I can’t watch her dogshit videos anymore they make me feel ill and I’ve missed loads of threads I think lol

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What was the deleted video? I know I’m late to the party but I can’t watch her dogshit videos anymore they make me feel ill and I’ve missed loads of threads I think lol
it was with her mum answering questions but mingsnorth was so rude to her mum the whole time and all the comments picked up on it

It’s in the wiki 😊
i might be dumb but how do you find the wiki, like i’ve looked everywhere 😂

Reactions: 4
it was with her mum answering questions but mingsnorth was so rude to her mum the whole time and all the comments picked up on it

i might be dumb but how do you find the wiki, like i’ve looked everywhere 😂
Theres a pink button at the top of the thread page

Reactions: 5
a 24 hour challenge.

ANOTHER ONE!??!

#whyamiwatchinghelpimeimpoor

already 1 question - why would you shove your toothbrush in on top of everything?? surely you'd PUT IT IN A PLASTIC WALLET OR HIDDEN AWAY - cos germs, you know??????

triggered already. nah.

EDIT.

Why would she use POUCH cos she begs everything for free?????

EDIT

'literally' literally 30 seconds from my house,' WE GET IT - LITERALLY.

so that means you've given away your location love???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.