Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“my skins sooo bad atm🥺😩” and then shoves in ungodly amounts of fast food and sugary açai bowls #aesfethic 🫐💘💅🏻 and uses primark wipes to scrub her skin. no wonder why bby <3
Someone should have pushed her off the boat , it would be the first time she’s been wet since Charles showed her his school shoes 🤨😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What the hell was the point in staying just outside her flat. What's the betting she went back at some point.
When callum says he has lost his voice...nah sounds like normal to me 🤔

Reactions: 14
Few points from the video.

1) ana actually doesn’t look like she’s got any fake tan on?! Or at least nothing like she usually does.

2) she’s not attractive enough to pull off the scraped back ponytail sorry baby.

3) she got so excited over the cheese coleslaw until Freya told her “well it’s just normal coleslaw with cheese in” and ana said “oh 😞 “ disappointed… errrrr what else did you think it was going to be?

4) why did they bang on about cocktails and just drink juice and lolly’s? Or did they add alcohol and just not show it? As ana said the next morning she felt “rough”.

5) does Freya have any other outfits other than jeans and a crop top?

6) ana makes me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god the boat video is *unreal*
I cant believe there was pampas grass on the boat 😂

That was literally so boring i dont want to see you sort out your grocery bags

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ana still trying to buy the friendship with all these trips lol rather than just being a good friend, she thinks she has to spoil them. Did she ever do all this before? They're loving it! 🤣
Fraya and Callum is loving the attention 😄

Reactions: 2
So ana literally wore that stupid white jumpsuit thingy and then slept in it also.. she hair out the black jumper Over it to try and hide the fact she slept in it also. I’m sorry but that’s a no for me. I’d feel so disgusting and dirty.

Reactions: 15
How many times did she have to say it was 40 seconds away from her house? We get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.