Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #41: friends with her staff, ITS collection is a laugh, wants to be just like Saff

Reactions: 14
Now i dont hate this,,, generic ‘abstract’ print HIGH neck top, why? Its summer…. I think the hair looks cool something different than her usual inward sweeps towards the face, but still awfully stinkin dark tan … throw it out already !!!!
Omg i thought everyone was overreacting about them photoshopping her nose but wow!! Looking like khloe kardashian here🤣 if this picture was just chilling somewhere I’d never have guessed it was ana

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

ITS range to steal Saff’s thunder, give it till next week it’ll be in the £5 and under

• Haha
Reactions: 58
she’s insufferable. she actually makes my brain rot i find it unbelievable how many free meals & drinks she takes (probably asks for as well by using her Big UNREAL celebrity status) and now we’ve got this. partnering with a brand that’s made questionable decisions and we all are aware of how these fast fashion things work. just bothers me coming from her when she has the money and everything else she needs to better herself in every way yet she ignores all of it. makes me feel like complete tit knowing i wanna do so much for myself and my family but life just doesn’t work that way for those of us that don’t rob people dry of their hard earned cash from overpriced collections and tit ‘creative’ videos :/

Reactions: 8
everything is so ‘trendy’ and basic.. it will all be in the bin by the autumn 😫 everything is either vile or can be got from another shop. waste of time
Sorry, but this is bordering on blackfishing! There is no need to have tan this dark.

Reactions: 15
she’s insufferable. she actually makes my brain rot i find it unbelievable how many free meals & drinks she takes (probably asks for as well by using her Big UNREAL celebrity status) and now we’ve got this. partnering with a brand that’s made questionable decisions and we all are aware of how these fast fashion things work. just bothers me coming from her when she has the money and everything else she needs to better herself in every way yet she ignores all of it. makes me feel like complete tit knowing i wanna do so much for myself and my family but life just doesn’t work that way for those of us that don’t rob people dry of their hard earned cash from overpriced collections and tit ‘creative’ videos :/
GuyZzz let’s not forget she’s still learning and educating herself xxxxxx but she’s also thriving (plagiarising others collabs)

Reactions: 9
Collab with ITS ffs really🙄🙄
All it is, is GENERIC designs taken from other clothing lines / companies which are literally everywhere… and copy and pasted into her “own clothes”.
Pink criss-cross tops? Like you can’t find them in the PLT sale section. That bleeping marble / pastel design like you can’t get that everywhere on ASOS etc😂😂😂

Needs to control alt delete it bbys🤷🏼‍♀️💗🫐🌸🛼☀

Reactions: 6
I’d literally rather DIE than a) shop at in the style b) line her pockets or contribute in any way possible to this beggy witch

Reactions: 15
That long braid is not a good look with her white ass trying to be black tan smdh how has she not been called out for blackfishing yet???

Reactions: 13
Why do ‘influencers’ make a huge deal about having their own ITS collection. Every ‘celeb’ and their mother have collabed with them (so nothing special), and the company only use them for their followers. I’d be insulted if they asked me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.