Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS, It looks so vile. Face looks constipated, Ana do you have the piles?

Reactions: 6
Just want to eat my tea and take the piss out of her new video ffs😭😭😭 callum wyd x

• Haha
everything is so ‘trendy’ and basic.. it will all be in the bin by the autumn 😫 everything is either vile or can be got from another shop. waste of time
I know which one I’d chose the Zara one. At least Zara is worth the money and will actually last 😂

Reactions: 4
literally
Tbf, in the style will work with literally anyone. It’s not a special or exclusive brand. Saffron wouldn’t think twice about doing it to her, personally, I would be very supportive if my friend got their own clothing range, whether it was with the same one that I was working with or not. It’s not like ITS is anything special to Saffron, let’s be real, she wears the clothes for photos and that’s it. Maybe that’s just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️
no I completely get you i would also be super happy for my bestie but let’s be real ana and saff arent real friends it always seems like there is competition between them it just seems like one uping eachother and who can be better at this and that

Reactions: 4
I don't even want to know how much this puffy faced onion dwelling troll was payed for this collab, makes me sick honestly, while we all bust our asses working 40 plus hours a week for minimum wage....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched saffron’s new video. Did anyone else find it weird that she didn’t mention getting a gift from her so called bestie Ana?! Like every year Ana sends flowers and she always mentions them in her what I got for my birthday videos. But not this year.
Really feel like they aren’t friends no more and are just making out they are for the clout and fans tbh.

Reactions: 24
Nahhh. She makes me sick 🤮 lol and she dosent deserve it. Wait, who cares ITS are shite anyway.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s a replacement for the whole syd and Elle drop? I doubt they will have individual launches cos not big enough on their own and maybe ana was their replacement hence the quick launch?
oh for sure it deffo looks like a collection they would have , especially since some of the clothes are blue and pink and syd and ell always have one colour each and then some pieces together would make total sense if she was a replacement for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.