Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah man Ana where's your pride. You know you've got a photoshoot and you still go with them nasty trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone shop at int? Collabs never do well alwaus on sale
I've brought a couple things mostly joggers and hoodies and they have been good quality but I wouldn't know about the thinner clothing. Tbh I never buy the clothes unless they are on sale and cheap though so I like that there is always a sale 😂

Reactions: 2
After Ana got ITS (in the tit) for pretending to not have covid and being a witch to her mum, she decided to collab with the actual ITS in a way to get her fans back

Reactions: 6
Feel for those people stupid enough to buy her collection, stained fake tan on them and reeking to high heavens!!

Reactions: 8
She does have a new video- a 40 minute family vlog, let’s see how badly she treats her mum in this one 🙄

Reactions: 6
809D2132-2789-432B-BAE9-863AA8E1DA2E.jpeg

Nanny’s back 😍😍
Mingsnorth really tryna push the ‘old Ana’ look in a sad attempt to get those views back up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is this new thing she's doing in her videos now where she's sitting down with a mug front and centre? Emily Canham does the same thing. Are we supposed to find them super sophisticated, put together women because they have a cup of tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another damage control video! Proving I don’t feel I’m too good to spend time with my family and I don’t talk down to my family and prove that nanny and my mum are still my best friends.

Reactions: 11
How sad is that she exploits her family to try and win back her old viewers

Reactions: 21
Her saying she wants to be ‘homely’ and ‘wholesome’ whilst tryna flog the crappy lounge bras in the same vlog 🥴
The less said about the old video of her screaming ‘I suck a good dick’ the better. I’d say we should all make ITS aware about everything she’s done but they work with Saffy B 🙄🧚‍♀️ so it’s clear they don’t give one about their reputation

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.