Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS really do be picking influencers with no original style to begin with.... If I wanted cheap clothing made by underpaid workers I'd just shop at shein, way more variety and my bank doesn't get a beating

Reactions: 25
Having a clothes collection is impressive. But In the style drop collections every single day, 30+ items overpriced.. and they’re not the best quality. She could’ve picked a better brand.
I dont think she had a choice..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what is weird though, what was with the rush? If this has been in the works for months then why did they do the photo shoot what 2 days ago? The makeup artist even said she cancelled a flight to do it (seriously?) and it’s launching tomorrow. Something is fishy there yano.

Reactions: 45
You know what is weird though, what was with the rush? If this has been in the works for months then why did they do the photo shoot what 2 days ago? The makeup artist even said she cancelled a flight to do it (seriously?) and it’s launching tomorrow. Something is fishy there yano.
Probably some other influencer decided not to follow through with the collection, so ITS had to quickly find a replacement,
Honestly wouldn’t be shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All in the style is, is a clothing company mass producing cheap items, sticking an “influencers” name on it to sell, and reducing the price when it doesn’t because there a nobody. And repeating every this cycle every few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like ITS workers just generally create a whole new collection and then pick an influencers name out a hat and stick a name to it!!!

Reactions: 12
Anastasia Kingsnorth #41. UNREAL ITS drop. Content is the biggest flop

• Haha
Can’t lie if I was saffron I would be fuming maybe I’m just an over reactor but no real bestie would go and drop a clothing line with the same brand I’ve been working with for over a year

Thread suggestion😅 :::: Anastasia Kingsnorth #41: ITS collab is UNREAL, doing a Saffy B steal, Boujee gives me a free meal as my CEO,000,000 bank account is nil xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let me guess…the new car is a reward to herself for this UNREAL achievement bby!!💞💘💖💕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I smell bullshit

Reactions: 8
ITS have edited those pictures so much!! They do the same with all the people they collab with, Anastasia doesnt even look like anastasia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.