Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up on the thread - i had a 60 odd hour migraine and was bedridden for days after my first jab, got told it mimics covid symptoms w the same immune response so i definitely think she has had covid within the past week or two.

Reactions: 8
just catching up on the thread - i had a 60 odd hour migraine and was bedridden for days after my first jab, got told it mimics covid symptoms w the same immune response so i definitely think she has had covid within the past week or two.
I was the same, so yeah deffo think the same, hope you’re feeling better now❤ I was scared for my second jab after feeling so poorly, but had no side effects from that one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
lmao how stupid can someone be? ofc ur gonna get hate! everyone does at some point, but to constantly cover up stuff that are blatantly obvious is patheitc lmao ana

Reactions: 6
Has she ever considered that instead of listening to peoples “hate”, she needs to want to change if she’s unhappy, only she can make that change. There’s no point moaning about people making “Vile HORRIFICKKK” comments when she’s just as much of a disgusting person. I don’t think anything we say on here is untrue😂

Reactions: 19
tell me you read here without telling me you read here. *makes a video*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If her mum was her so called best friend and she loved Atticus so much why didn’t she join them on the trip to London? She goes there all the time anyway.
she’s trying too hard to prove her mum is her best friend writing on the picture how much she loves them… witch stop lying. We all know you are trying to cover your tracks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What happened to all her brown clothes? The north face jacket, the fear of god hoodie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else find it a bit sad that Ana spent so much time (and money 🙄) taking her ‘staff’ to London and she was FaceTiming Atticus showing him the Shard etc, and he must’ve been dying to go himself - seeing as Julie has now taken him. Why couldn’t Ana treat Julie and Atticus to a London stay too?!

I understand why you might not pay for somewhere as extravagant as the Shard to take a younger child, but you could still find an amazing more family friendly hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh no i’d rather not see attitus have a break down about a bed and i’m being so serious 🤣
Bring back julie thoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First of all, I'm glad most of you have come to your senses are realised just how annoying Freya is, thought it was just me at first lol

Second... What is this wiki people are on about? I can't find anything about Ana on wiki, what am I misssingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First of all, I'm glad most of you have come to your senses are realised just how annoying Freya is, thought it was just me at first lol

Second... What is this wiki people are on about? I can't find anything about Ana on wiki, what am I misssingggg
D5E5ECC5-0514-46D0-B946-633BDC767797.jpeg

I’m sorry but the fact you searched literal Wikipedia for facts on mingsnorth has me dying 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 11.00.31.png
the massive pink button

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think the wiki button could be 50% of the screen and people would still miss it at this point, it's as elusive as Ana's cleanliness 🤣 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.