Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what Ana's like, she'd probably class an uber eats driver as her next best friend lol.. the girl is so over dramatic about everything
Tbf!!! She does see the Uber eats guy at least twice a day 7 days a week !🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the next video... 24 hours of trying to make uber eats drivers fall in love with me xox

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe Mingsnorth rent is 1.6k a month, that’s a mortgage and a half!! no wonder she is so desperate to please her viewers, she’s be back to MeJulies house no time!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think I dislike Freya more than I disliked haz 😳
I thought I was the only one! She's so annoying and comes across as EXTREMELY entitled when she's a nobody, really

I'm actually embarrassed for Ana that has to pay her a salary

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought I was the only one! She's so annoying and comes across as EXTREMELY entitled when she's a nobody, really

I'm actually embarrassed for Ana that has to pay her a salary
She's definitely the type of person to judge you & talk down to you.. She does come across as very patronising.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I now almost think Sophia & CinziA are smarter because at least they’ve bought places in their home town and spend as much time as they want in London and it still probably works out cheaper than what Ana is doing. I wonder how she can be saving for a house whilst living the sort of lifestyle she does🤔

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it a bit sad that Ana spent so much time (and money 🙄) taking her ‘staff’ to London and she was FaceTiming Atticus showing him the Shard etc, and he must’ve been dying to go himself - seeing as Julie has now taken him. Why couldn’t Ana treat Julie and Atticus to a London stay too?!

I understand why you might not pay for somewhere as extravagant as the Shard to take a younger child, but you could still find an amazing more family friendly hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Julie back with the fake gucci bag. Ana, just buy her a real one?? You spend enough money on ugly designer crap for yourself?!
5B90D10B-9435-43E8-B29A-AA3235F6D547.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.