Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s more confident in herself after putting weight on because she’d always struggled to put weight on with her “small appetite *lol*” but how does this look healthy?? She’s so puffy and her skin is awful from not eating healthy food with nutrients in. I’m not a size 6 but I eat healthier (not trying to be mean).. also what do we think? Another skinnydip launch??😂😂

She said she’s more confident in herself after putting weight on because she’d always struggled to put weight on with her “small appetite *lol*” but how does this look healthy?? She’s so puffy and her skin is awful from not eating healthy food with nutrients in. I’m not a size 6 but I eat healthier (not trying to be mean).. also what do we think? Another skinnydip launch??😂😂
Like don’t get me wrong she is pretty but her face looks far too big for her features now

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Am I only person who couldn’t care less about this stupid secret project she keeps hinting about. Like ana babes I’m bored, just tell us or shut up.

Reactions: 47
As always, she hypes up every single “project” of hers and then ends up being the most basic thing in the world

Even her SkinnyDip collabs were meant to be “unreal”
But we all know they both looked like some rejected lines from primark

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet she secretly pissed that saff has done 2 primark collections and she's not even been asked ever, she's trying too hard with the secret projects they turn out to be not that great or not worth it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My mum is my best friend but I draw the line at telling her who I've slept with, somethings even parents shouldn't know

Or the Teddy bear coats🤣

Why does she look a totally different race or looks dirty af
Her nose looks photoshopped and it doesn’t need to be..

Reactions: 4
Here we go being gifted again!!! I don’t know how someone can just continue to take all the time. I would have to give it to someone else like the table behind me and buy my own food. 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I just want to know how she gets gifted free drinks??? I’m getting second hand embarrassment from thinking about her messaging them and saying how famous she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think before Ana used to be really happy when she visited Primark. I enjoyed watching it because I wanted to see what was new in store but now she only shops designer to keep up with the Jones’.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.