Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked she didn’t use sundays video to blame online hate for her not being verified on Instagram, when we all know it’s actually because she’s bought most of her followers 🤭🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she still hasn't got past 1m yet either!! I would have thought she would at least be on like 1.1 by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely think MeJulie knows how much Ana has changed and how their relationship is different now. Obviously she knew it would change when she moved out and lived further away. But I can just see her now ‘oh Anna £300 for that nightclub table what are you doing’ 🤣I doubt she approves of Ana employing ‘staff’ and seeing Atticus less and less when he clearly loves his sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if I’ve missed this but have Haz and her Boyf split up? Or has he just never posted a pic of her on his insta? (I’m blocked by Haz lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if I’ve missed this but have Haz and her Boyf split up? Or has he just never posted a pic of her on his insta? (I’m blocked by Haz lol)

he just hasn’t posted a picture of her on his feed, he posted one on his story yesterday for national gf day or something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to all her brown clothes? The north face jacket, the fear of god hoodie? 😂
Long gone...replaced with the green hoodie and green tracksuit ...🤣

Oh no i’d rather not see attitus have a break down about a bed and i’m being so serious 🤣
Bring back julie thoooo
🤣That bunk bed drama tho... pathetic 🤣

she still hasn't got past 1m yet either!! I would have thought she would at least be on like 1.1 by now?
Exactly! It's been like 7 months now, all rather stagnant, no growth. Watch it go up now *Ana, get the cards out bby* 🤫😉

Reactions: 4
When you think she couldn't hang around with anyone more annoying than Gaz and Bryan, along comes Freya and Gollum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If her mum was her so called best friend and she loved Atticus so much why didn’t she join them on the trip to London? She goes there all the time anyway.
she’s trying too hard to prove her mum is her best friend writing on the picture how much she loves them… witch stop lying. We all know you are trying to cover your tracks.
I find her so condescending my mum is my best friend because I tell her I have one night stands how embarrassing you are Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find her so condescending my mum is my best friend because I tell her I have one night stands how embarrassing you are Ana!
As if her mum is special in that regard, she'd just post it on her stories or her next Q&A with her body count going up 😂

Reactions: 7
Julie is doing a charity project with Tesco called buy one, help a child, glad Atticus is no longer a spoilt bratt and Julie is now teaching him the value of money and there are more less fortunate children out there, shame Julie couldn't teach Ana this when she was Atticus's age.

Reactions: 24
My mum is my best friend but I draw the line at telling her who I've slept with, somethings even parents shouldn't know

Or the Teddy bear coats🤣

Why does she look a totally different race or looks dirty af
…. And that’s after “glam time” 🥴🥴😂😂

Julie is doing a charity project with Tesco called save less, help a child, glad Atticus is no longer a spoilt bratt and Julie is now teaching him the value of money and there are more less fortunate children out there, shame Julie couldn't teach Ana this when she was Atticus's age.
Yeah it’s a great cause but let’s face it , Julie did this AD for one thing only …
FB7CAE4E-38F7-402A-9ACC-484870DA1FA4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.