Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m pretty certain that the Jasmine Clough was a joke post, I think she even said in a video it was, I suspect to get people off the scent of working out who her actual boyfriend was, as I’m sure they were together then.

Reactions: 11
she was definitely born with a silver spoon in her mouth and just pretends she wasn’t 🙄

god doesn’t ana look like a gremlin sometimes
Sometimes? She always looks like a gremlin bbys ✨ Lol doesn't she just look like she's greasy and stinks

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 8.08.48 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Well she hasn’t reached her 25k likes target yet and the video has been up for 22 hours now. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sad how she looks now because on here she actually looks stunning hair colour is perfect not too blonde and not too dark. Her fan is nice and glows and even the outfit is spot on!! I don’t understand how someone who was gorgeous on this can let themselves go. If I was single I’d rather go with this version of Ana than the current one. I know styles change over the years but hers has just gone to a new level.

Oh bleeping come on the tan looks ridiculous 😐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sad how she looks now because on here she actually looks stunning hair colour is perfect not too blonde and not too dark. Her fan is nice and glows and even the outfit is spot on!! I don’t understand how someone who was gorgeous on this can let themselves go. If I was single I’d rather go with this version of Ana than the current one. I know styles change over the years but hers has just gone to a new level.

Oh bleeping come on the tan looks ridiculous 😐
God she’s so much more likeable in the first picture you can tell that back then she was genuinely a really sweet girl and was really loyal to her friends and family and also hard working!! Now she’s just turned into some kind of money orientated, greedy, rude stuck up monster. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God she’s so much more likeable in the first picture you can tell that back then she was genuinely a really sweet girl and was really loyal to her friends and family and also hard working!! Now she’s just turned into some kind of money orientated, greedy, rude stuck up monster. 🙄
It’s such a shame she looked so lovely and you can see she looked clean too x

Reactions: 16
Sophie clough commented on her insta pic that she misses ana and ana said ‘not long now’ … pretty sure sophie and jasmine are due to go to zante in the next few days 🤨 if ana does have covid, I’d put money on her keeping quiet about it because she’s planning to go on holiday and doesn’t want people questioning whether she should be going or not

Reactions: 25
Byrons made a vid about being in isolation, not sure if he’s got covid or just isolating because duck watching that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.