Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her new video. Omg I can’t deal with the fake accents 😩 I had to turn it off

Reactions: 12
When Freya hid behind the kitchen island and Ana pretended she hadn't noticed and faked being scared screaming "ah!" 💀

Do they think these kind of things are funny to watch or make them cool and relatable?
Because all I see are two dumb people who need to grow the f up

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else wonder how much she pays them? Surely something like 20k each, so she must be making so much money to pay them, her management and take home a wage herself.

It's funny how now she's hanging out with them, I actually like Byron and Haz. And that's not something I thought I'd say
Like i’ve said before, we don’t even know if Cheesytoes Anna has even legally employed them or is just throwing money at them and classing it as a wage? They never seem to be in the office and even if they were, its only like just being sat in Anna’s house. They will just mess about, and they always seem to be out and about with her so doing NO work!!!

and the big question does she even have Employees Liability Insurance!!! probably not

Reactions: 12
She’s been ‘very ill’ witch we know you have covid. Bore off let’s do another Q and A but not answer any of the questions people want to know
BA40B008-5A28-418E-9BA0-9768F54D9C4D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s been ‘very ill’ witch we know you have covid. Bore off let’s do another Q and A but not answer any of the questions people want to know View attachment 685773
OOOOO “questions i have avoided” get thinking Tattlers, we will make it hard for OnionMuff to be able to not choose the intimidating questions!!!

Lots of questions will be asked about her copying igs, deleted video of her and MeJulie, employment of Gollum and Ms Potato, having covid, and her minions wrongly uploading vids 💗💗🫐💕💕✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘questions i avoided’ more like why the duck did u ‘avoid’ a 10 day isolation u selfish witch

gonna add this to the wiki later before anyone asks what isolation

Reactions: 27
I’m certain Callum used to go out with jasmine clough? She posted a picture around a year ago with him? I’m sure it was!

Reactions: 11
I’m certain Callum used to go out with jasmine clough? She posted a picture around a year ago with him? I’m sure it was!
i thought this too!! because when they got caught all in asda together during peak covid times i remember thinking bet jasmines not happy anas hanging round her boyfriend

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.