Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys! We need to mentally prepare ourselves...Is everyone ready to hear Julie say “Awww Anna” everytime she opens a present?

As if its the rarest thing ever for your fully grown child to buy you a present at Christmas 🙄

Julie will act fake surprised at her overly expensive gifts 😂😴 and atticus will get too many toys yet again

Reactions: 11
i've been unsubscribed from ana for about a month or two now from both of her channels. the only time i'll watch a video is if someone mentions something about it here and it interests me. she also hasn't been popping up in my recommendations anymore. i know this may sound weird, but not seeing her on my sub feed makes me feel relaxed :ROFLMAO: no clue why.

however, her tiktoks are popping up on my 'for you' page and they are horrible.

Reactions: 7
omg screaming at how this common cretin pronounced Aspinal as “A Spinal”
give me strength. she's so uneducated. at least do your research before you pronounce it embarrassingly wrong on youtube

Reactions: 6
i just checked out her new video, 'What i got for christmas 2019' and you can really see how fuller her face is. it used to have way more shape and be slimmer, now its just full on round, especially near the bottom. i hardly talk about people's weight but hers has obviously increased around her face due to the crap food she is eating. am i the only one to notice this or not?

Reactions: 12
i just checked out her new video, 'What i got for christmas 2019' and you can really see how fuller her face is. it used to have way more shape and be slimmer, now its just full on round, especially near the bottom. i hardly talk about people's weight but hers has obviously increased around her face due to the crap food she is eating. am i the only one to notice this or not?
it’s literally water retention from her poor poor diet. Not enough liquid, too much salt and saturated fat....

Reactions: 8
What’s this whole AirPods thing? She 100% already bought a pair a while ago - maybe she lost them
Julie was shilling fake AirPods on her insta ads...if ana has gone and got the real things id be surprised because Julie said the fake ones were EXACTLY the same didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julie was shilling fake AirPods on her insta ads...if ana has gone and got the real things id be surprised because Julie said the fake ones were EXACTLY the same didn't she?
I’m pretty sure she got them a lot time before Julie was selling the fake ones- it was when she was still in her old house xx

Reactions: 4
i've been unsubscribed from ana for about a month or two now from both of her channels. the only time i'll watch a video is if someone mentions something about it here and it interests me. she also hasn't been popping up in my recommendations anymore. i know this may sound weird, but not seeing her on my sub feed makes me feel relaxed :ROFLMAO: no clue why.

however, her tiktoks are popping up on my 'for you' page and they are horrible.
I agree! Unsubbed months ago now, her videos are so samey and boring! There’s only so many times I can watch someone go McDonald’s and Tesco’s:rolleyes: Cannot stand Julie and those eyebrows:sick: Ana’s tik toks are embarrassing, why does she insist on doing that stupid face where it looks like she’s sniffing tit?

Reactions: 12
I know it's awful to say because he's a child but I cannot stand atticus. I don't find him cute it's like Julie's face has been photoshopped on to a child. He just irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it's awful to say because he's a child but I cannot stand atticus. I don't find him cute it's like Julie's face has been photoshopped on to a child. He just irritates me.
I agree. Hes like a week older than my nephew and hesthe cutest child ever and he acts older than atticus as well. Atticus just really annoys me. I cant bare him.

Just watched the vlog. Theyve gone out for a meal for Julies birthday but they are stopping at mcdonalds on the way for Atticus. Im sorry but no child is THAT fussy when it comes to food.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.