Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really... I thought the other way round and ana looks like she’s had one
Yeah I'm no boob expert (apart from owning a pair myself) but I always find there's something a bit off with Ana's boobs which always has me thinking she has had them done.

Reactions: 3
Ana hasn’t had her boobs done.

atticus must still sleep in with the mum, when Ana said about waking her mum up with the mask he replied “you’d wake me up too ana”

that’s the worst thing about him not having his own room for 5 years. He’s probably used to being with the mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When me and my husband went to buy our Christmas dinner shopping we joked that who could be that lazy to buy frozen roast potatoes, stuffing etc for Xmas day...

well now I know.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why anyone would wear a full face of makeup by the pool/beach??? Especially in a Place that hot???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When me and my husband went to buy our Christmas dinner shopping we joked that who could be that lazy to buy frozen roast potatoes, stuffing etc for Xmas day...

well now I know.
I always buy frozen roast potatoes 🙈🙈 I just like them

Reactions: 7
Ok so Atticus had turkey drumsticks for Christmas dinner because he doesn't like turkey??? What the..?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so unclassy how Ana & Julie are obsessed with brands. You can tell from a mile off their money is new money. And it’s tacky, especially the fake branded stuff Julie posts about. Why is she so obsessed with looking like she’s rich?

Reactions: 17
It’s so unclassy how Ana & Julie are obsessed with brands. You can tell from a mile off their money is new money. And it’s tacky, especially the fake branded stuff Julie posts about. Why is she so obsessed with looking like she’s rich?
Yeah it’s really weird and from what I know people that actually have money save it and are sensible and don’t throw it away

Turkey drummers are nothing like actual turkey tho to be fair
I crave them after this 😂 just wish they did meat free version that was like them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.