Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish she would just stop. when will she stop? does she listen to what people say? doesn't she realise that if she did use her platform for better topics rather than 24 hour videos she would be doing a lot more than trips to London everyday. she could be a spokesperson for an important business etc, isn't that what she wants? she said she wanted to be a TV presenter, she won't be getting that job by posting videos like she is now.

Reactions: 8
I think we’re comparing it to YouTube standard effort and work not normal people.
nope she was def talking about 'normal people'...
'I dont agree with your statement, that they don't "work hard in the way a 9-5" way - As some who has a very demanding 8-5 job, I would never ever be able to do what Saffron did for the marathon, the constant gym, boxing and eating as healthy as possible. Same for Strictly. Dancing 8 hours a day is harder than me running after my Year 4 class '

Reactions: 4
nope she was def talking about 'normal people'...
'I dont agree with your statement, that they don't "work hard in the way a 9-5" way - As some who has a very demanding 8-5 job, I would never ever be able to do what Saffron did for the marathon, the constant gym, boxing and eating as healthy as possible. Same for Strictly. Dancing 8 hours a day is harder than me running after my Year 4 class '
My cats work harder. I would rather dance all day than work in my job, sounds a hell of a lot more fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one is expecting praise for anything. If people choose to praise anyway, that's up to them. I'm impressed with anyone that does a 9-5 job and constant gym. I'm also impressed with anyone that goes on Strictly and puts in 12 hour training days for a Saturday night light entertainment show. I'm not impressed with someone whose idea of hard work is having their mum drive them through the McDonalds drive thru repeatedly so they can keep buying packs of 20 chicken nuggets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does she look so creepy, like shes up to something - your getting a meal deal love, could you imagine on your lunch break bout to walk out door and you look back with that face saying that to your colleagues.. they would think i just had stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus she cant even make a damn sandwich?!? The amount of plastic and packaging she uses is disgusting and the worst thing is she doesn't care

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus she cant even make a damn sandwich?!? The amount of plastic and packaging she uses is disgusting and the worst thing is she doesn't care
But she's taught Atticus that plastic straws are bad so in her head she's doing loads for the environment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Judging by her insta story last night she isn't going to be doing vlogmas :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When she going to realise eating raw onion isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make her ‘edgy’. I’ve just prepped dinner for later and adding onion to the stir fry but I didn’t eat any raw the thought makes me gag 🤢

Reactions: 12
You would think that vlogmas is something she would definitely do. You get a tonne more money at Christmas time. Ana is all about the money

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.