Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's annoying the head off me to see all the ''omg you're such an inspiration for doing this'' from the 13 year old brainwashed teenagers in her comments!!

She ISN'T an inspiration, she's a sheep that follows the trend in a bid to stay relevant. I doubt she has ever had an original idea unless of course you include those "I ate_____ for 24 hrs" because let's face it, no other bugger is wheeling that tit out 3 times a week every week! And as for the podcast, it's so boring, I'd rather sit and listen to my clock ticking although that could be down to the fact that Byron looks like a walking STD, in a balenciaga jumper and the thought of Ana's onion breath and disgusting teeth bring me out in an allergic reaction! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's annoying the head off me to see all the ''omg you're such an inspiration for doing this'' from the 13 year old brainwashed teenagers in her comments!!

She ISN'T an inspiration, she's a sheep that follows the trend in a bid to stay relevant. I doubt she has ever had an original idea unless of course you include those "I ate_____ for 24 hrs" because let's face it, no other bugger is wheeling that tit out 3 times a week every week! And as for the podcast, it's so boring, I'd rather sit and listen to my clock ticking although that could be down to the fact that Byron looks like a walking STD, in a balenciaga jumper and the thought of Ana's onion breath and disgusting teeth bring me out in an allergic reaction! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Here here couldn’t agree more! So sick of her tit. I don’t get all the branded stuff in the trolley either why on earth was Julie getting the expensive £1.50 packs of noodles? Didn’t understand the time limit either completely no need for that they have all the freaking time in the world!!

Reactions: 7
Here here couldn’t agree more! So sick of her tit. I don’t get all the branded stuff in the trolley either why on earth was Julie getting the expensive £1.50 packs of noodles? Didn’t understand the time limit either completely no need for that they have all the freaking time in the world!!
Ooooh dont set me off again 😂😂😂😂 I've never felt so passionate about how much of a dumb witch somebody is!
Tesco do packs of noodles for like 20p a pack, she could have bought 2x the amount for what she paid for those other ones. She bought pasta sauce, but no pasta...so I'm assuming the recipient's are spooning the sauce straight into their mouths neat lol the cordial you can buy for 40p a bottle and I know that because my husband buys it for when he takes a drink to work...orange cordial all tastes the same doesn't it? The whole thing was just a huge "look at me, I can afford branded everything, aren't I such a martyr"
One day, her time on youtube will be up and because she's squandered the cash on McDonald's and fake designer bags, she will be on the bones of her arse like everyone else and no one will have any sympathy. Only then will she look back at what she had and regret every bad decision, video and idea she's ever had.

Reactions: 10
Why the hell did she buy two packs of pampers for £18... when she could have brought about 8 packs of Tesco’s nappies for that price! That girl is deluded and she doesn’t have a bloody clue!!! Everything they put in those trollies were branded items!!! They could have got so much more for the money if they brought supermarket own branded stuff. Food banks won’t give a crap weather its branded or not, neither will the people receiving the items . Again it’s all about showing off and look what I can afford. Bore of Ana
I prefer Tesco's nappies 🤷

Reactions: 8
Have been waiting for a comment from Ana saying that she will be donating the revenue from the video to charity... but no, as it would mean she would gain nothing from it! And our Ana doesn’t like that does she 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ana's arse must be pristine clean from all the licking it's getting in the comments of the latest video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But to be fair I do have to say, maybe they wanted the people to have nice bits at Christmas, we buy more luxury items? They did donate alot, I think it was quite generous really.

Reactions: 2
But to be fair I do have to say, maybe they wanted the people to have nice bits at Christmas, we buy more luxury items? They did donate alot, I think it was quite generous really.
If that was the case then they could have got better products alongside the 3 suggested by the food bank. If you think bog roll and budget shower gel's are nice bits and some luxury then that's your opinion. To me they are a necessity.
Also spending £200 isn't generous when you are making at least £2000 per upload and can claim tax back.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve not ever been in a position to need to use a food bank but honestly if I was.. the last thing I would care about is if my corn flakes were Kellogg’s or not. I’d just want food on the table and the money they spent could’ve gotten a lot more to help a lot more people.

Reactions: 12
Re. buying the branded items. As soon as I saw she was doing that, I thought it because she knows that if she bought all the cheapest brands, she would get criticised for doing that when she buys her own family the more expensive stuff (and lets be real, we all know that comment would've come up either here or in her YT comments). We know she reads here and she's v aware of what people say about her eg 'Adastasia'.

There was also no budget, it was based on the trolley size, so she just would've got the same amount of the cheaper stuff.

I think with this video, she was gonna be damned if she did and damned if she didnt. We were all talking about how wasteful a lot of her videos are and she responded to it and took on the suggestions. However contrived it may or may not be, she is actually doing what we all wanted her to do. Hopefully her younger viewers who might not know about food banks will be inspired to donate something (branded or not), and I think that's what matters really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Re. buying the branded items. As soon as I saw she was doing that, I thought it because she knows that if she bought all the cheapest brands, she would get criticised for doing that when she buys her own family the more expensive stuff (and lets be real, we all know that comment would've come up either here or in her YT comments). We know she reads here and she's v aware of what people say about her eg 'Adastasia'.

There was also no budget, it was based on the trolley size, so she just would've got the same amount of the cheaper stuff.

I think with this video, she was gonna be damned if she did and damned if she didnt. We were all talking about how wasteful a lot of her videos are and she responded to it and took on the suggestions. However contrived it may or may not be, she is actually doing what we all wanted her to do. Hopefully her younger viewers who might not know about food banks will be inspired to donate something (branded or not), and I think that's what matters really.
Neither of their trolleys were full though, thanks to the 10mins time limit they decided to do 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I agree with what you are saying totally. But I think she missed the point of the video. In my opinion, she did that video because her last video was gift exchange with Saffron and got a lot of stick for the amount of money she spent. So she decided to 'give back' just so she can say that she gives back aswell. But in reality she kind of the missed the point of giving.

• Angry
I agree with what you are saying totally. But I think she missed the point of the video. In my opinion, she did that video because her last video was gift exchange with Saffron and got a lot of stick for the amount of money she spent. So she decided to 'give back' just so she can say that she gives back aswell. But in reality she kind of the missed the point of giving.
I think it was done or at least planned before the Saffron video went out. There was an instagram story before the the Saffron video asking about food banks and charities. Plus she mentioned a few weeks ago that some of her xmas videos were gonna be about giving back.

I still think many of her videos are very very wasteful but I thought this one was fine considering her target audience.

Neither of their trolleys were full though, thanks to the 10mins time limit they decided to do 🤔
I actually didnt belive for a second that they only had 10 mins each! They were walking way too slowly and casually. I think they were just methodically getting what was on the list rather than doing any kind of supermarket sweep.

I think it was done or at least planned before the Saffron video went out. There was an instagram story before the the Saffron video asking about food banks and charities. Plus she mentioned a few weeks ago that some of her xmas videos were gonna be about giving back.

I still think many of her videos are very very wasteful but I thought this one was fine considering her target audience.

I actually didnt belive for a second that they only had 10 mins each! They were walking way too slowly and casually. I think they were just methodically getting what was on the list rather than doing any kind of supermarket sweep.
Well then in that case... she is the influencer, why isn't she telling people about the foodbanks. She should do her own research rather than asking people about where the food banks are. It careless and lazy. She as an INFLUENCER is meant to be giving advice to her audience. Sick of these influencers and it's the same as the other ones that put a post up saying 'I have a lot of christmas content planned but just checking I haven't missed anything, leave your suggestions below'. It is just unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well then in that case... she is the influencer, why isn't she telling people about the foodbanks. She should do her own research rather than asking people about where the food banks are. It careless and lazy. She as an INFLUENCER is meant to be giving advice to her audience. Sick of these influencers and it's the same as the other ones that put a post up saying 'I have a lot of christmas content planned but just checking I haven't missed anything, leave your suggestions below'. It is just unreal.
Yeh that IG story was pretty badly worded. I mentioned it a few pages ago but it was along the lines of 'I need it for a video', which didn't come across well at all!

I dont know if any of you watch Eve Bennett but she did a storytime recently about a roommate who 'tried to kill her'. I won't go into it cos it's O/T but she's got a lot of stick for it and her responses to the criticisms haven't been great.

One thing I like about Ana is that she listens to feedback instead of clapping back every time (e.g. jealous are ya!).

Reactions: 1
Why the hell did she buy two packs of pampers for £18... when she could have brought about 8 packs of Tesco’s nappies for that price! That girl is deluded and she doesn’t have a bloody clue!!! Everything they put in those trollies were branded items!!! They could have got so much more for the money if they brought supermarket own branded stuff. Food banks won’t give a crap weather its branded or not, neither will the people receiving the items . Again it’s all about showing off and look what I can afford. Bore of Ana
She could of gone to aldi or lidl and bought there nappies which are like £2 or something she just likes to show off give up ana no one cares There are cheaper alternatives not everyone is "rich"🤣

Comparing it to molly, who is with the same management, who went with her boyfriend using vouchers so they could get more and made a point of trying to fit a lot into the trolley, then deliver it to the food bank set up in Tesco.

it just shows how different these kids are.
Julie is just a miserable tit who chavs like. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen what the insta blogger Rosie Connolly has done for charity? On Monday she posted a giveaway/go fund me of a Gucci bag. She has currently raised just under €230,000!!!! For 2 Irish children’s hospitals. What an amazing idea 👏

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.