Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually listened to the podcast?! I watch some amount of tit but even I wouldn’t sink to that level 🤣🤣
I listened to it, but I don’t think I’ll listen to the next episode. It was a bit boring and like someone said here, (I know it’s all in good jest) they do seem to poke at Ana a lot. Can imagine that she’d either find it funny or end up feeling downtrodden

Reactions: 4
Remember when Haz was one of the social climbers and Saffron and Ana didn’t like her, not a chance saffron would hang around with them if it wasn’t for scanky ana.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually listened to the podcast?! I watch some amount of tit but even I wouldn’t sink to that level 🤣🤣
I'm listening now. So far it feels like Haz and Byron are chatting and Ana is a guest. They call Ana their "add on" "quasimodo" 😂, she's just "yeah" then repeats what they've said.

My opinion on Haz has slightly changed. She comes across as likeable, articulate and not afraid to be herself.

Reactions: 8
I've just watched her latest Vlog ('Atticus Opening Your Presents'). I thought Atticus' reaction to the little owl decoration was gorgeous and genuine - he's a very sweet-natured little thing, and I truly hope he remains that way (though I have little hope of that with Julie as his mother, combined with Ana's insistence on constantly lavishing him with an over the top amount of gifts - it'll make him into a complete brat over time :rolleyes:😞) but Ana's Prada laptop case from Bicester Village was just ridiculous. £185 on a nylon laptop case is absolutely obscene, particularly at this time of year when she's made a big song and dance about "giving back"; here's a thought, Ana - why not buy yourself a perfectly decent case for £20, then do a massive Tesco shop for a local food bank with the remaining £165...or spend the money buying sleeping bags and/or blankets and tents for the homeless? Or take Atticus to Smyths/B&M/wherever and get him to pick out Christmas presents for children then take him to donate them to a local charity? The selfish consumerism honestly turns my stomach.

Oh, and Ana - just because it's Prada doesn't mean it's "really protective" or particularly good quality. Prada isn't exactly renown for their top of the range laptop cases; you're paying for the bloody label.

(Sorry, what a rant!)
I’ve said this before. I’m utterly amazed how especially at this time of year the influencers aren’t putting their money where the mouths are.
Charity is a tax write off which is why a lot of celebs donate millions. They could make content out of it still whilst still raising awareness.

I saw Tom syndicate did a big sleep out to raise awareness which I thought was very good.... Until he went to decathalon and bought all the best outdoor stuff he could find, nipped off to McDonald’s halfway through ‘because homeless people can use money they get for food so it’s the same thing’ and then greggs at 6am in the morning. Oh and ordered about ten dominos pizzas for him and the others doing it...watched the boxing on his laptop that he’d bought along etc...
At least he was raising some awareness and in fairness he did show the conditions and how wet everything gets etc but can’t help but think he was missing the point.

these vloggers could volunteer at soup kitchens, take toys to sick kids in hospital who won’t be home for Christmas, to women’s refuge charities some of the toiletries/clothes they get gifted even, giving out food to homeless, hats etc.

It’s just so annoying that these influencers only seem to want to do things that benefits themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve said this before. I’m utterly amazed how especially at this time of year the influencers aren’t putting their money where the mouths are.
Charity is a tax write off which is why a lot of celebs donate millions. They could make content out of it still whilst still raising awareness.

I saw Tom syndicate did a big sleep out to raise awareness which I thought was very good.... Until he went to decathalon and bought all the best outdoor stuff he could find, nipped off to McDonald’s halfway through ‘because homeless people can use money they get for food so it’s the same thing’ and then greggs at 6am in the morning. Oh and ordered about ten dominos pizzas for him and the others doing it...watched the boxing on his laptop that he’d bought along etc...
At least he was raising some awareness and in fairness he did show the conditions and how wet everything gets etc but can’t help but think he was missing the point.

these vloggers could volunteer at soup kitchens, take toys to sick kids in hospital who won’t be home for Christmas, to women’s refuge charities some of the toiletries/clothes they get gifted even, giving out food to homeless, hats etc.

It’s just so annoying that these influencers only seem to want to do things that benefits themselves.
I would of had respect for Tom if he got 10 other sleeping bags and gave them out, a few waterproof bags and some thermal socks etc for the homeless that he was meeting. I felt he treated it like a joke tbh and totally missed the point.

I don't think Ana and Saffron are well thought of among other Youtubers, they are very me, me, me and especially Saffron is so false it makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 5
Why would they want to do anything for charity?
I read on here all the time people saying how selfish influencers/youtubers are! And we know they do NOTHING if it doesn’t have a pay check attached so why do any of you think that they would want to spend their money on someone else when they will gain nothing from it? they are selfish... and those who aren’t are just searching for those ‘oh how wonderful are you’ comments in the comment section of their videos and Instagram!
if they reallllly wanted to help people
In need they would go and do it and say nothing about it anywhere on social media!

Reactions: 6
I read on here all the time people saying how selfish influencers/youtubers are! And we know they do NOTHING if it doesn’t have a pay check attached so why do any of you think that they would want to spend their money on someone else when they will gain nothing from it? they are selfish... and those who aren’t are just searching for those ‘oh how wonderful are you’ comments in the comment section of their videos and Instagram!
In need they would go and do it and say nothing about it anywhere on social media!
You are right !!

Because as I said, they could claim tax relief on a lot of it and they’d still vlog it and make their Adsense money plus it would give them better content than driving round McDonald’s 100 times.

it would be win win. Informative anduseful and helping charities and also content

Reactions: 3
Because as I said, they could claim tax relief on a lot of it and they’d still vlog it and make their Adsense money plus it would give them better content than driving round McDonald’s 100 times.

it would be win win. Informative anduseful and helping charities and also content
I wasn’t just aiming that at you! Lots of people say the same thing.
to be fair I don’t think it will give her better content, her content is tit!
Don’t see how it’s at all informative! We all know about charities.. we all know about food bank and we all know we can donate... yet how many of us actually do?

I dont even know how to feel about tonight's video!
Shes at the very least actually donating something but I know for a bloody fact shes only doing it because others have done it and not because she gives a flying shite about the people on the receiving end...selfish cow!

Reactions: 25
I dont even know how to feel about tonight's video!
Shes at the very least actually donating something but I know for a bloody fact shes only doing it because others have done it and not because she gives a flying shite about the people on the receiving end...selfish cow!
that's why it was shorter than normal. If it's not about her no interest

that's why it was shorter than normal. If it's not about her no interest

Watching the video I could feel my piss starting to fizz! She kept saying I want to buy the luxury items and treats but then proceeds to get nappies and shower gels...like, it's nice she got those but they aren't a treat or a luxury they are a bloody necessity! I honestly felt like I could've happily shook her head through the screen 😠

Reactions: 21
Those trollies were hardly full, you could have got way more in them in 10 minutes!! I don't think Julie was very keen she looked like she was taking part reluctantly.

We all know Ana would never have done this video if it wasn't for us calling her out on here so well done everyone.

I hope people enjoy the things she bought and it helps people really in need.

The gold ring on her finger that she was flashing could probably keep a family of 6 fed for a month.

Reactions: 31
You’d think out of all the youtubers Ana would be the one to actually do something for charity seeing as she used to live in poverty, the 3 of them cramped into that tiny 2 bed house not being able to afford anything

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here!

I would really like to believe that Ana and these other “influencers” donate more to charity than what they show on camera, but they wouldn’t if they won’t get paid, right?

I got so angry when she was picking the pasta sauces and picked a bolognese to go with ‘meatballs’ and they could get the cheap sauce ‘to add stuff too’ she’s completely missed the point. Total ignorance.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.