Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Saffron spent over £700 (being quite generous here as she did buy the tickets last min clearly) on Ana when u add up her gifts. Last year I remember on the VLOG when Wendy found out their budget was £500, you could tell she was fuming lmao. This is where Saffron has the advantage. Her parents know when to step in and control spending. Julie though...

EDIT: Not counting the Fendi swimsuit as that was a birthday present.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you watch the Christmas gift swap from 2017, you can tell every thing they gave each was a genuine well thought out present! Nothing too out there but now I feel they are all about the big fancy brands! Everything this year was all Gucci, or fendi. Like it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Can some of the younger generation tell me if being as obsessed with designer brands and goods as Ana and her manky crew are is normal?

Are most young people this materialistic and obsessed with manky designer crap?

Ana has changed beyond recognition in the last year it's unbelievable.

The stuff they bought in that bargain village is heinous - she spent £180 on a laptop case that looks like the cheapest bit of tat imaginable. All the stuff for those villages is made specifically for outlets - it's cheap af.

Walking Chlamydia test Byron and Haggard Haz are also seemingly obsessed do they have any actual interests or hobbies beyond shopping?

Every single Ana video is now buying or consuming material goods it's actually horrendous and I'm amazed more people aren't calling her out on it.

The girl is CONSUMERISM INCARNATE.

It's gross.
as a 17 yr old girl who is in a sixth form where there are year 7's etc. i see many of them from year 7 up to year 10 being obsessed with brand, especially designer ones and all the things that come along, expensive makeup etc. these young girls are growing up with youtubers like Ana who give a bad example of what someone should actually be like. im lucky enough to have grown up without youtube really around that age, and if i was watching youtube, it would've been gaming videos. not videos of ana where she is half naked on camera. sadly the younger generation is growing up with people like this and do not realise it. kinda like being brainwashed

• Sad
Reactions: 5
as a 17 yr old girl who is in a sixth form where there are year 7's etc. i see many of them from year 7 up to year 10 being obsessed with brand, especially designer ones and all the things that come along, expensive makeup etc. these young girls are growing up with youtubers like Ana who give a bad example of what someone should actually be like. im lucky enough to have grown up without youtube really around that age, and if i was watching youtube, it would've been gaming videos. not videos of ana where she is half naked on camera. sadly the younger generation is growing up with people like this and do not realise it. kinda like being brainwashed
I just wanted vans, I still do at 29 😂🤷

Reactions: 11
just came on here to post this too! Molly doesn’t earn anywhere near the amounts that Ana does and she is doing this.. just goes to show.. 🧐
Yeah like no matter what you think of her(I really like her), she’s doing this when so many others aren’t. And you don’t get the sense she’s doing it just to look like a good person

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t seem like saffron and Ana are very popular amongst youtubers.. misha grimes liked this comment on her gift swap video! So true though...
D8E1E205-7BBC-467E-A020-357CC49503B2.png

Reactions: 6
Can some of the younger generation tell me if being as obsessed with designer brands and goods as Ana and her manky crew are is normal?

Are most young people this materialistic and obsessed with manky designer crap?

Ana has changed beyond recognition in the last year it's unbelievable.

The stuff they bought in that bargain village is heinous - she spent £180 on a laptop case that looks like the cheapest bit of tat imaginable. All the stuff for those villages is made specifically for outlets - it's cheap af.

Walking Chlamydia test Byron and Haggard Haz are also seemingly obsessed do they have any actual interests or hobbies beyond shopping?

Every single Ana video is now buying or consuming material goods it's actually horrendous and I'm amazed more people aren't calling her out on it.

The girl is CONSUMERISM INCARNATE.

It's gross.
Don't know what age you class as younger generation but I'm 24 and everyone I know around my age are definitely Not obsessed with designer brands. Like yeah they're good and all that but you can get alot of items very similar in Primark etc 😂

The channel dad v girls released a blog today where they used all the profits from their merch to go towards buying presents (some really expensive) for a charity for kids who won’t get Christmas presents. I think it’s really lovely. You’d never ever ever see ana do something Like this shes too money hungry to care

Reactions: 6
The channel dad v girls released a blog today where they used all the profits from their merch to go towards buying presents (some really expensive) for a charity for kids who won’t get Christmas presents. I think it’s really lovely. You’d never ever ever see ana do something Like this shes too money hungry to care
Ana will do a budget version now she knows these vlogs are getting views. She often jumps on the latest high interaction vlog.

Just watched Beauty spectrum. For a small channel her £57 will make a lot of difference to people. It really puts all of Ana's fill your trolley videos in the categories of greed and boasting/flaunting her wealth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ana will do a budget version now she knows these vlogs are getting views. She often jumps on the latest high interaction vlog.

Just watched Beauty spectrum. For a small channel her £57 will make a lot of difference to people. It really puts all of Ana's fill your trolley videos in the categories of greed and boasting/flaunting her wealth.
It is upsetting, because spending over a grand on some designer stuff means that that donation to a food bank could have been done 20 TIMES- imagine how much that would have helped???

Molly Thomson (beauty spectrum) did exactly the same “fit it in the trolley I’ll buy it” with her boyfriend for a food bank.

she’s under the same management, same age, totally different content,

She’s much younger than me but I like her content 🤷‍♀️😂🤣

Reactions: 10
I don't think Saffron spent over £700 (being quite generous here as she did buy the tickets last min clearly) on Ana when u add up her gifts. Last year I remember on the VLOG when Wendy found out their budget was £500, you could tell she was fuming lmao. This is where Saffron has the advantage. Her parents know when to step in and control spending. Julie though...

EDIT: Not counting the Fendi swimsuit as that was a birthday present.
This is why I like Wendy (as much as others seem to not like her), she seems pretty good at management and money. She comes across as though she’d rather Saffron invest her money rather than just spend it because it’s there. I wonder if Wendy panicked when Saffron turned 18 and got full control of her money 🤔

Reactions: 11
Same. Its weird that shes never had them. My teeth had a tiny over bite and I was eligible for them and now they are super straight. She obvs has a lot going on in her mouth, so I would think the dentist would push for her to have them. Maybe she just couldn't be bothered

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it free on the nhs if you're 18 and under or in full time education? There isn't really an excuse not to get braces if you're approved to get them. Especially with those gnashers
So I was meant to get braves, had molds for them made etc through the NHS and was under 18. The wait list was so long that by the time they contacted me, I had moved to university and was older than 18. So annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Podcasts are so boring. They're only interesting if you're an interesting person. It's just complete unedited drivel
If i listen to a pod cast its backround noise while im cleaning. I wouldnt even be able to have thiers on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone actually listened to the podcast?! I watch some amount of tit but even I wouldn’t sink to that level 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.