Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it disgusting how much she spends - especially for someone who grew up with nothing and knows what it is like to struggle. I literally had to scrape my money together earlier to be able to buy some toilet roll and bread
Honestly girl I feel this, I feel so guilty buying things like PERFUME or paying to get my hair done because I could be putting the small amount of money i have to better use

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly girl I feel this, I feel so guilty buying things like PERFUME or paying to get my hair done because I could be putting the small amount of money i have to better use
I hate paying for a haircut but my hair is so thick that it needs it - it’s ridiculous we should feel guilty :(

Reactions: 9
how’s she even got a hotel room? my dad is a hotel manager and they’re for essential travel (aka leaving the country) or for essential workers

Reactions: 18
[/LISAna showing shes still a chav at heart:
[*]She is AMAZED the fridge has water!!!! Omg
[*]Ana is AMAZED about the automatic curtains
Not to defend Ana but as someone who grew up on a council estate damn right I still get a little bit excited when I stay at a hotel and they have those things lmao. Granted it’s the Hilton and it’s £300 room (which is a lot of money IMO) and not 900 (for that I’d want gold curtains and coke in the fridge) but as someone who grew up poor it doesn’t surprise me she’s getting excited about that stuff. Still get a little excited myself about ~free water~ in a hotel fridge. Don’t get that at the budget travel lodges lmao.

Doesn’t make her a chav but the other stuff no arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
how’s she even got a hotel room? my dad is a hotel manager and they’re for essential travel (aka leaving the country) or for essential workers
Off topic but relatable to this! But I never knew this?! I have a friend who traveled to Kent from Wales for a weekend break and they nearly didn’t get in to their hotel because, like you said, it’s only if it’s work related! 🙈🤣 funny enough they said they were vlogges and got to stay there in the end but I must be daft 🤣

Reactions: 13
As if she would pay that for a hotel in London then there’s me practically hyperventilating at the thought of paying more than £100 for a bed for the night 😂

She desperately needs someone to monitor her spending because the amount of money she’s wasted in the past week alone makes me feel ill.

The things that come out of her mouth I honestly just feel like 🤦
'Not gonna lie'....about a breakfast menu. I mean that just doesn't make sense.
'I needed a hot meal' about eating chips. She stays in this fancy hotel that probably has some good food and she orders chips and Mac&cheese? Going somewhere on your own means exploring, not just going to the shops and ordering room service.
Considering she only just got her hair done it already looks like her roots are coming through.
Also, I may be in the minority but I have no idea what Cartier rings look like. They just look like normal rings to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine if she donated some of that money to charities, the homeless.

Someone needs to bring this girl back down to earth honestly.

One day the money will dry up then she will be irrelevant and have to live in the real world what will she do then, she won’t have a spare 1k for a Cartier ring 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not to defend Ana but as someone who grew up on a council estate damn right I still get a little bit excited when I stay at a hotel and they have those things lmao. Granted it’s the Hilton and it’s £300 room (which is a lot of money IMO) and not 900 (for that I’d want gold curtains and coke in the fridge) but as someone who grew up poor it doesn’t surprise me she’s getting excited about that stuff. Still get a little excited myself about ~free water~ in a hotel fridge. Don’t get that at the budget travel lodges lmao.

Doesn’t make her a chav but the other stuff no arguments.
It kinda does. But I'm a snobby Londoner who went from council estate, to Foster care to my own home.

She might not be money poor, but she's definitely mindset poor.

Reactions: 22
I’d rather invest the money she used buying those rings... in my opinion they just look tacky

Reactions: 12
Omg I HATEEEE Anastasia outfit, blazers can be so flattering but she’s wearing one so oversized , and this tiktok is cringe in general
She looks about 60 here

I reeeaalllyyy hate how she edits her videos and cuts off each part after she talks, it just makes her sound like an even bigger smug twit than what she is. BOOTIFUL

Reactions: 20
Someone has actually commented on her latest YouTube video asking how she got a hotel room bet they won't get a reply 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she was opening the rings and all she said was ‘thank you so much for allowing me to live my dream because this is just crazy’ I’m sorry but she should say more than that, she didn’t even sound grateful or anything. If she didn’t have all those (fake) followers and people buying her tat she wouldn’t be able to afford those rings and that’s all she says

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.