Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching her IKEA vlog, don’t really watch her, she’s a bit too young for me to watch really but I clicked to view what was in IKEA not hear about her period 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ana is the definition of 'thin privilege'. When she eats these massive mountains of food and McDonald's almost everyday, no one says anything. No one mentions how bad her diet is. But, from what I've seen on TikTok and other SM, 'big' girls get criticised for just existing and they are probably a lot healthier than Ana. How are people looking at Ana and thinking 'goals' when she massively overeats all the time and classes a 'snack' as a full pack of cookies? Social media actually disgusts me. I've been on a 2 week all inclusive to Zante for under £500, why on earth is she staying somewhere that costs over a grand that looks like a prison cell? What's wrong with a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge? All does the same job on the Tour De Covid. I'm surprised she didn't try and pretend to be a Liverpool resident to go to that club night tbh, however that could be why she went the other day (to try and get tickets)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Maybe it's just a UK thing because sophdoeslife does it too but I find it really weird how she always says "please can I get ....." instead of "can I get ........., please" when ordering stuff idk it just reminds me of a child learning their manners or something 😂 maybe it is just a UK thing so if it is please forgive me 😂
I honestly think it’s just a UK thing. I use both phrases depending on where I am/what I’m ordering oops!

Reactions: 31
That hotel room is vile - ana that room isn’t affordable. £900 is more than what I currently survive on for a MONTH!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I honestly think it’s just a UK thing. I use both phrases depending on where I am/what I’m ordering oops!
Oh okay that makes sense then! It's just not something we'd say where I live so it sounded a bit weird 😂 I suppose the biggest shock is that she even says please, knowing how greedy she is 😅

Reactions: 4
Why did she even bother packing a suitcase full of clothes when all she wore was that Pangaia hoodie? She travelled to London in it, wore it the next day to go shopping, napped in it, wore it to go out to dinner, wore it the day after to travel home. That’s so grim, but I shouldn’t be surprised...

• Sick
Reactions: 65
She definitely hypes her videos, when she says she’s travelling to London for something exciting this is the video we got?? Her just splashing her money on a hotel that looks like a prison cell

She definitely hypes her videos, when she says she’s travelling to London for something exciting this is the video we got?? Her just splashing her money on a hotel that looks like a prison cell
most of the content was just in her hotel, she could’ve went on walks shown more scenery it was just so boring

Reactions: 24

most of the content was just in her hotel, she could’ve went on walks shown more scenery it was just so boring
literally i was so confused? when she said she was travelling to london to film something exciting i assumed it was like a collab or something? but the entire video idea is her staying in a hotel? how are these ‘content creators’ allowed to make so much money for this tit

Reactions: 32
I think what annoys me more is you’ve gone to London and probably gone out for drinks and a meal but your content video is sitting inside ordering food? Like??? Just vlog going out for drinks/the meal and your night outs that’s infinitely more interesting than watching you eat alone in a new setting. Yes it’s still boring content but it’s more effort than the 20 mins of filming another blandass bed where you’re eating more food.

She’s going out and doing stuff she could at least vlog that lmao bleeping bare minimum

Reactions: 33
I think what annoys me more is you’ve gone to London and probably gone out for drinks and a meal but your content video is sitting inside ordering food? Like??? Just vlog going out for drinks/the meal and your night outs that’s infinitely more interesting than watching you eat alone in a new setting. Yes it’s still boring content but it’s more effort than the 20 mins of filming another blandass bed where you’re eating more food.

She’s going out and doing stuff she could at least vlog that lmao bleeping bare minimum
i think thaat she does not want to get a rrreputation because of it which i think is rather shite

Reactions: 4
VLOG: Going On a Trip Alone Chavvy version of Sophia/Cinzia goes to London and is OBzeSSed about everything ** not clickbait**

• I am going to start renaming her videos more honest titles lol
  • "I struggle doing things on my own and I am going to overcome this fear" -- poor baby had to go to London to beat her fears
  • OF COURSE SHE IS GOING TO LONDON JUST LIKE SOPHIA/CINZIA
  • "I am alone"................"I am meeting my friend for dinner" --- so you f up already, couldn't even do dinner alone
  • "I am going to treat myself to a first class train because its beautiful" ---- showing her chav mentality --- its really not beautiful
  • She bought 1 hoodie and said "its bit gross" -- yes, but so are you Ana
  • Made herself an Acai bowl and said "everyone asks how I make it" -- just go to Sophia and Cinzia Instagram lol
  • Shes obzessssed with her green hoody
  • Ana "everytime I am the station I always get these foods" ---- so shes been going to that Manchester station before the end of lockdown....mm
  • Chris the guy who worked at the hotel who basically sold her a spa package on top...loool and he thought he was just being nice
Ana showing shes still a chav at heart:
  • The hotel ---£900--- not average price ----- shows us around --Looks like a prison or an Amerstedam hostel - but of course shes OBzessedd
  • She is AMAZED the fridge has water!!!! Omg
  • She GASPED they had tea!
  • Ana "Look at the shower, I feel like I am in a castle" -- loooooooooooooooooool
  • Ana is AMAZED by automatic curtains.
  • Ana "does anyone agree potted ketchup from a hotel is better"
  • Ana about a bowl of fries "10 out of 10"
  • Shes even amazed about the hallwall?????????? loooooooooooooooooooool
  • Says the hotel Mac n Cheese is the best shes ever had?? Someones never been to Hawksmoor
  • Ana "we went to sushisamba and I would definitely recommend the sushi" --- no way??? They do sushi at sushisamba lol
  • Her breakfast the next day "the butter spread sooo easy"
  • She runs a bath and doesn't know how to take the water out lol
  • Impressed by Wholefood

• She bought 2 cartier rings for renting a flat and that flop Skinny Dip collection
  • I wish Ana spent as much time on getting a personality that she does on expensive rings
  • Ana talking about editing a video "the grind never stops"
  • She got a massage and said she had soo many knots and must be stressed....really????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I can't believe she bought herself a cartier ring for the outstanding achievement that is... moving out. I did that at 18 where's my expensive ring??

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Long time lurker- I think it's ridiculous how she's made a whole video about going away ''alone'' when Beka said on her tiktok live friday night that her and Ana were going to London and has done a whole thing about 'the two of them', why is Ana then lying about being alone? (Probably cause shes sharing a room and breaking guidelines Again)

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker- I think it's ridiculous how she's made a whole video about going away ''alone'' when Beka said on her tiktok live friday night that her and Ana were going to London and has done a whole thing about 'the two of them', why is Ana then lying about being alone? (Probably cause shes sharing a room and breaking guidelines Again)
tbf these are two different trips she’s talking about so she’s not lying about going alone. the covid tour continues...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.