Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind, she made ana take a picture of her looking like a ✨candid✨. But also, can ana duck off out of london? its jarring.

Reactions: 8
Just got to the bit with the cartier rings. I really get annoyed whenever these influencers buy expensive things and just don't name the actual item. It's not a 'pin ring'. It's from the Juste un Clou collection which was based on a nail. Not a pin.....:rolleyes:
o_O Yeah but imagine Ana trying to pronounce that correctly o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine buying a Cartier ring to wear it on your thumb

Thick people like Ana shouldn't be allowed to buy from luxury brands. 😭😭

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 18.32.11.png

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Why does she insist on giving everything a gender?? And why is it always a she??? What about he lmfao

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ no one show Ana
''HAyOoo everyone so I just wanted to show you these BEEEYUTIFUL new Coca Cola Trainers I managed to cop myself. They are UNREAL and the Mcdonalds/Cola vibez are simply IMMACULATE. I love it bbyss'' #AD #GIFTED

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just noticed something. The black umbrella she uses on her skinny dip collab looks an awful lot like the black umbrella the band Bring Me the Horizon use 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ana spends £4-5K on a night away (don’t even mention the rings) meanwhile the rest of the UK is still in a covid lockdown - because despite easing you’re still not supposed to be out 24/7! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
She could be so much more creative with her content but it’s just the same tit over and over again. She asks for suggestions and I’m pretty sure she gets given good ones but never does them?? She’s pathetic compared to some youtubers. Her content is just embarrassing at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it disgusting how much she spends - especially for someone who grew up with nothing and knows what it is like to struggle. I literally had to scrape my money together earlier to be able to buy some toilet roll and bread

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.