Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was probably hoping the hotel would gift her the room service food... how many times she moaned about the prices of it 😂😂
So over £900 for the room isn't expensive to Ana but she moans about how much room service costs!?! 😕🤔

Reactions: 28
Just watched haz latest video and she said her & Ana spoke about being anxious about going out since we could on April 12th after so long . I half believe it with haz as she hasn't been out that much as most people have mentioned however absolutely BS with Ana . She's gone out every single day Wellingborough, Liverpool, London etc . Pure bs

Reactions: 36
This whole London trip was a desperate attempt to create new "content" since her videos are embarrassing lately and she 100% knows it

However if you ask me this video is even worse than one could expect

Starting off with the fact that she COMPLETELY LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY saying that a £1000 room is "NOT OVERLY EXPENSIVE"
and to top it off, she got an upgrade by the hotel?? or more like she "casually ;)" mentioned the fact she's a YouTuber and has 1 million followers

Reactions: 45
Im sorry, I would never body shame anyone and we all have different appetites but HOW does she eat so much in one day! Where does it go? This is coming from a girl who has 1 cake and puts on a stone lol

Reactions: 33
Am I missing something? I thought you were only allowed to stay in hotels for essential reasons?🤔

Reactions: 37
I wish these companies and hotels and stuff wouldn’t give out free things to influencers, I know it’s for business but it just boosts their ego and makes them think they’re better than they are 🙄

Am I missing something? I thought you were only allowed to stay in hotels for essential reasons?🤔
You are, so she would’ve said for “work” I also thought if you had to have a shared main entrance then the hotels weren’t allowed to open

Reactions: 16
The annoying thing is she probably said it was for work 🤦‍♀️ you are allowed to stay in self catered accommodation like camping caravans and air b&b but hotels are purely for workers only.

Reactions: 13
E5CA943A-2CED-41B8-A7FB-F5B4C7185802.png

oh god no one show ana these ! we won’t hear the end of how beeoooytiful they are 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sorry, I would never body shame anyone and we all have different appetites but HOW does she eat so much in one day! Where does it go? This is coming from a girl who has 1 cake and puts on a stone lol
I was thinkIng the exact same thing. I’m pregnant. And I could never eat all that food she ate in one day.

Reactions: 14
Just reached the ring part of the vlog, does she realise how much of a twit she sounds oh my god😳

Reactions: 28
Maybe it's just a UK thing because sophdoeslife does it too but I find it really weird how she always says "please can I get ....." instead of "can I get ........., please" when ordering stuff idk it just reminds me of a child learning their manners or something 😂 maybe it is just a UK thing so if it is please forgive me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chips on chips on more chips .... girl loves a good chip

Reactions: 14
It goes all to her face and then she asks in the video why she looks puffy in the morning lmaoo

Reactions: 18
If you go on their website everyone gets a free upgrade and late checkout at the moment, she isn’t special. But wow they should be fined for letting someone stay when it wasn’t needed for work.
you are aloud to travel at the moment even if it’s not for work. What I don’t understand though is it’s ment to be self catering but she’s ordering room service?

Reactions: 5
The hotel should not have upgraded her as if her ego needed inflated anymore.

Reactions: 17
you are aloud to travel at the moment even if it’s not for work. What I don’t understand though is it’s ment to be self catering but she’s ordering room service?
You are allowed to travel but you can only stay in caravans , air b&b etc only self catered accommodation . You can only stay in a hotel if you can prove its for work ( we tried and it said they requested proof upon arrival) x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.