Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money really doesn't buy class does it. Imagine being able to afford a juste un clou ring and calling it a PIN RING. Do you think that's what she asked for at the selfridges counter??

Also describing the chocolate corks as being put on a wine bottle when they've very obviously been designed after and presented on a veuve clicquot bottle hence the price :// but maybe I'm just being picky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Money really doesn't buy class does it. Imagine being able to afford a juste un clou ring and calling it a PIN RING. Do you think that's what she asked for at the selfridges counter??

Also describing the chocolate corks as being put on a wine bottle when they've very obviously been designed after and presented on a veuve clicquot bottle hence the price :// but maybe I'm just being picky.
Maybe you’re just saying what we are all thinking and you have common sense. I’m here for it 😃✌

Reactions: 15

Oh that’s definitely what she asked for, can you imagine ana speaking french? She can’t even speak English!

Reactions: 17
Honestly don’t understand why people still liked her after seeing that USED pad on her bedroom floor, absolutely gross

Reactions: 24
Honestly who does she think she is!? Walking around in that blazer outfit, she looks like a prize twot. Ana you literally stuff your face with McDonalds for a living.

GET A CLUE.

I never understand why people jump on trends, wear what you like ffs, be your own person, fashion comes back around anyway😂 I’m just gonna wear what I want rather than buying what’s on trend it then not wear it again when another trend comes in😴🤪

Reactions: 20
I never understand why people jump on trends, wear what you like ffs, be your own person, fashion comes back around anyway😂 I’m just gonna wear what I want rather than buying what’s on trend it then not wear it again when another trend comes in😴🤪
Exactly and also what is she going to do with all the brown clothes she has? Because she’s now into blue and green she won’t be seen in brown now... it’s sure as hell she won’t give any of it to charity.. which I think she should!!!

Reactions: 15
Dear Ana, I wouldn’t describe wearing a hoody 2 days in a row “gross”. But I would say taking your used pad off and leaving it on your bedroom floor is pretty damn disgusting, and just plain unhygienic
Loool, came to say the same thing. Ana says wearing a hoodie 2 days in a row is “gross” but does it anyway, has dirt built up under her trashy ass nails, eats fast food everyday, doesn’t clean her floors properly, can’t be bothered to wash her hair more than once a week, her face is always greasy and bloated, I could go on lmao.

Also, can’t stand the way she does her eyebrows brushed up like how Saff does it. Looks ok on some people but not her. And why tf do Ana & Bekka (however tf her name is spelt)... wear street wear / sports wear but manage to make it look bleeping tacky.. Ana ruins everything.

LASTLY, the minions that comment this type of tit on her videos.. lmao, it’s insulting to other YouTubers that actually have good content. The witch recycles old crappy content and has absolutely no sense of who she is. Granted all her fans are like 11 years old, so there’s that lmao.
3C695A69-CCC4-4E1E-86DF-169EAAD312A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.