Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Ana, I wouldn’t describe wearing a hoody 2 days in a row “gross”. But I would say taking your used pad off and leaving it on your bedroom floor is pretty damn disgusting, and just plain unhygienic
Wait what... Did she do that?

Reactions: 1
Exactly and also what is she going to do with all the brown clothes she has? Because she’s now into blue and green she won’t be seen in brown now... it’s sure as hell she won’t give any of it to charity.. which I think she should!!!
Depop bbyyyys don’t forget all that pink tissue paper and parcel bags she ‘drunk’ bought off Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think Beka and Ana think they’re sophia and cinzia?🤣 Beware of the “The Females Washroom” podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Cannot deal with the Tesco value version of Sophia & Cinzia. Also who the f is her support bubble now? Literally sees Byron, haz and the new one whose a carbon copy of every girl on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 24
let’s not forget about this🤢 dirty sanny towel just left laying about on her bedroom floor... imagine going to her apartment
Ana: “oh mind the sanny’s on the floor, just step round them”

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.