Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell 18.1m views hahaahah TKMaxx are promoting that hard
I'm not even saying this jealousy because there are plenty of ads I do see where I think I would love to look like that! But I do not see the appeal with Anna I do not think she is a pretty girl at all! And throwing the bath bomb in with her gruby nails I honestly dont get it!

View attachment 557120View attachment 557119
let’s not forget about this🤢 dirty sanny towel just left laying about on her bedroom floor... imagine going to her apartment
Ana: “oh mind the sanny’s on the floor, just step round them”
At least she looks a natrual colour there! She looks orange all the time recently!

Wish she'd treat herself to a wash or a vegetable
How is this attractive 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell ana and bekka are the type of girls that would bully you, despite looking absolutely awful themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 53
You can tell ana and bekka are the type of girls that would bully you, despite looking absolutely awful themselves
Bekka 100% yes
Ana would be probably the third wheel of the bully group who never directly offends// is too afraid to be mean but keeps on sticking with bullies just because she’s too afraid to get bullied herself

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Money really doesn't buy class does it. Imagine being able to afford a juste un clou ring and calling it a PIN RING. Do you think that's what she asked for at the selfridges counter??

Also describing the chocolate corks as being put on a wine bottle when they've very obviously been designed after and presented on a veuve clicquot bottle hence the price :// but maybe I'm just being picky.
she doesn’t know what any of that means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bekka 100% yes
Ana would be probably the third wheel of the bully group who never directly offends// is too afraid to be mean but keeps on sticking with bullies just because she’s too afraid to get bullied herself
I find it weird how she attracts all these toxic people to her in the first place. Gaz, Brian and Beka must chat so much tit behind her back.

Reactions: 23
I find it weird how she attracts all these toxic people to her in the first place. Gaz, Brian and Beka must chat so much tit behind her back.
They all leech of her and she just thinks they’re her pals🙈

She has enough money to buy an on peak ticket so why still buy an off peak ticket when it’s an inconvenience for her to wait around for the train

Reactions: 17
"CAN I GET SOME FRENCH FRIES?"

No. You can HAVE some French Fries. bleeping learn how to speak English.

Reactions: 27
I live in Anna’s hometown as we have a huge amount of homeless who would benefit so much from the donation of £1000 that she paid on a ring! Children living in poverty just in this one town who could get so much out of that money 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't necessarily call this a "clap back" she literally just replied to her
The one at the bottom saying to ana ‘bet your comment made her tit herself’ no darling I bet it didn’t, some of us couldn’t care less if ana knows we can’t stand her lol shut up bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just caught up on her "going on a trip alone" vlog and actually cringed so hard when she was saying about how she feels like a princess in a castle whilst eating a bowl of chips. Then she proceeds to rate it "10/10" and referred to the bowl of chips as a "hot meal". I am genuinely curious now if she has actually ever eaten a proper meal or if its just chips, chocolate and junk 😂

Omg I HATEEEE Anastasia outfit, blazers can be so flattering but she’s wearing one so oversized , and this tiktok is cringe in general
They look like absolute tits walking around like that.

Reactions: 21
I'm not even saying this jealousy because there are plenty of ads I do see where I think I would love to look like that! But I do not see the appeal with Anna I do not think she is a pretty girl at all! And throwing the bath bomb in with her gruby nails I honestly dont get it!

At least she looks a natrual colour there! She looks orange all the time recently!

How is this attractive 🤣
The tk maxx tik tok came up on my for you page as a sponsored ad. Not 100% on how tik tok works with this but with that many views it seems like they have paid to have it promoted and pushed onto everyone’s for you page.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I should treat myself to some duck off expensive jewellery for submitting my essay today, what are we thinking bbys?
I just handed in a deadline for a unit 2 weeks early and got an A** which is way harder than anything Ana has ever done, but I just get on with it. She goes looking for praise at every tiny thing she does

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i have second hand embarrassment
A comment from this TikTok. Heidi, sweetheart, why would you hype a girl who has the money she has because people like you are so far up her arse she thinks she’s some A-class celebrity. She’s a nobody, she’s known for eating McDonald’s. What a reputation to have. She’s also loaded because she gets everything gifted so why on earth would she need to spend her “hard earned” money?

Also, what about the hundreds of thousands of 20 year olds who have done exactly the same? They don’t get praised to the high heavens because it’s normal. Ana has done what millions of young adults have done, but because she has a (fake) following she’s suddenly doing amazing for herself.

When she starts spending her own money, isn’t doing a pub/bar crawl across the U.K., and is actually appreciative and hard working, maybe “hype her until the 🐄 come home” X

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s promoting a lifestyle to those younger and around her age that just is not possible or sustainable, she hasn’t really thought about promoting shopping addiction and the affect on that could have on younger people running up huge debts. Most her age are in first jobs or studying, there’s no way it’s affordable. I wish someone would run a scientific study to illustrated the affects of these influencers. There could be many out there running up a bad credit history and it will impact their future.

Reactions: 20
Just noticed something. The black umbrella she uses on her skinny dip collab looks an awful lot like the black umbrella the band Bring Me the Horizon use 🤔
I thought this when she released the launch! I highly doubt bmth will be happy with their logo on a cheap piece of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s promoting a lifestyle to those younger and around her age that just is not possible or sustainable, she hasn’t really thought about promoting shopping addiction and the affect on that could have on younger people running up huge debts. Most her age are in first jobs or studying, there’s no way it’s affordable. I wish someone would run a scientific study to illustrated the affects of these influencers. There could be many out there running up a bad credit history and it will impact their future.
I can't stand the attitude Ana has towards money and spending. What's not expensive for her is what most honest working people might earn per month, I've been working for 3 years now and was lucky to be taught about saving by my parents which during this time I'm very thankful for, while I do occasionally treat myself to some things, the rest of the time I actually think whether I need something or is it something I just want to have. If only ana would remember were she came from because right now nobody can relate to her.

Reactions: 12
I realise I'm old when I look at the awful, awful tit these kids are wearing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.