Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Is no one gonna mention that before mispronouncing Warburtons, she assumed the word Saffron couldn’t pronounce was “beautifully” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
McDonalds have a function on their website called the nutrition calculator and it works out the calories in foods you select, out of curiosity I entered everything Ana ate in her recent video and it came to 4873 calories and she ate nearly 300% the recommended amount of fats for the day!

I also feel like Haz messaging her saying 'not McDonalds again miss thing' was bit of a dig? Like you just know her and Byron would've been making comments to each other about the amount of takeaways she eats.

I'm also a bit worried about her health and it frustrates me because imagine if she was a larger girl by nature, the amount of hate she would get on her videos for her diet would be astronomical, but because she's a relatively slim girl, regardless of whether she'd gained weight recently she's still well within what society deems "acceptable", no one cares. Whereas bigger people get hate for just existing and eating anything BUT a salad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

meganm

Money really doesn't buy class does it. Imagine being able to afford a juste un clou ring and calling it a PIN RING. Do you think that's what she asked for at the selfridges counter??

Also describing the chocolate corks as being put on a wine bottle when they've very obviously been designed after and presented on a veuve clicquot bottle hence the price :// but maybe I'm just being picky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
7283265A-E6D0-4921-B3A2-6EDECD42314D.jpeg

Didn’t realise we didn’t have to social distance no more. Also why do anas teeth look so weird. Like her whole mouth area doesn’t look normal at all

• Angry
  • Haha
As if she said in her new video “she’s fairly organised and doesn’t make much mess”. Think your lying to urself ana cause ur old bedroom was a mess all the time x

• Haha
  • Wow

gigglygal77

tattle is literally a discussion forum, I'm so sorry that she doesn't like our opinions of her but would she genuinely rather we spent the time dming her all the negative things we think??? besides these threads are so heavily moderated and if anyone on here was like "so and so is fat and ugly and a bitch" or just unnecessarily rude then the lot of us would tell them to fuck off? my friends don't watch the youtubers I do and I'm not gonna sit and give my opinions on ana etc in her comments because i cba with her little 12 year old fans calling me a hater yknow?

• Heart

RoRaff

This fits Ana perfectly she dolls herself up and edits the fuck out of her pics when in reality she stinks and her tan is patchy and she wonders why she can’t get a boyfriend.

This smells a lot like 'not all men' to me...

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Making a cocktail with blue WKD instead of blue curaçao
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Saying that a filet of fish was an acquired taste
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
Complimented the water pressure in a bath

She really kept calling herself a gamer girl after playing among us once 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gigglygal77

Maybe I should treat myself to some fuck off expensive jewellery for submitting my essay today, what are we thinking bbys?

• Heart

roddylove

Chatty Member
Do you think Beka and Ana think they’re sophia and cinzia?🤣 Beware of the “The Females Washroom” podcast

• Haha