Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

effsy

Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 - Out with the brown, in with the blue, how many more times can she eat mcdonald's for views?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lilacrain

Looks like Ana and Saff are gonna be meeting up soon and surely Ana should know what nice places there are to eat living in Manchester 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
imagine if she ends up going with tyler instead and has zero intentions of seeing ana whatsoever hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Chloesm

VIP Member
Imagine buying a Cartier ring to wear it on your thumb

Thick people like Ana shouldn't be allowed to buy from luxury brands. 😭😭

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 18.32.11.png

• Sick
Reactions: 39

D_Wills

VIP Member
All I noticed was that the new chairs are way too short for the table. Would be funny to see someone sitting there eating their tea with the plate under their chin 🤣

Did she actually say "I can't wait to show you my dream apartment tour". Have I had a black out, didn't we have one just a few weeks ago?

Her spending is out of control. She's lived there 3 months and is already bored of half of the stuff in her apartment. The staff in her building must hate her with the amount if parcels she gets on a daily basis.

And lastly I don't know why I'm shocked but her flat was an absolute shit tip!

GossWhore

VIP Member
DIY & Decorate With Me! EPISODE ONE!

• Episode 1 - does she think this is a BBC series looool
  • "I know you guys love the decorating moving videos................. I feel I can push a couple more out" = I NEED THAT AD SENSE MONEY
  • She has only lived their 3 months but "got carried away"
  • "I'm the type of person who needs stuff organised" --- also the type to have a pig sty room with a pad on the floor
  • "I haven't done a serious piece of art since I left school" -- yes all purpose filler on a wall is artttt
  • The chairs she got are copycats of Cinzia/Sophia lol
  • "I will have these chairs for years" -- or until Cinzia/Sophia change their aesthetics
  • She asked the Pink Stuff to sponsor her?? the girl who barely cleans?? lol
  • "Mcdonlds messaged me a big tasty is on its way to me, I dunno what is is maybe the universe" ---- STFU...
  • Why did she get 4 chairs and that ugly bench? lol also the "art work" looked like shite
1620245444880.png

• "This is now my dream home" -- first its a flat, second you said that 2months ago
  • "If you are taking anything from these videos....trust the process" ---- or trust your shite at interior design?
  • "In an episode we are going to organise my shoes" ----OMG I CANNOT WAIT 🙃
  • "If YT fails I would love to go into interior design" -- LOL who would pay for her bs?
  • I guess all that Mcdonalds is hitting her -- I can see a second chin forming

• Angry

bee2000!

just watched her trip alone vlog!! so many things to cringe over but i can’t get over that she ordered mac and cheese, with a side of toast, with a side of fries?!! then waking up complaining about having a puffy face - please just eat some vegetables 😭

also - i’m a 21 year old who’s been working full time for 3 years and i’m currently in the process of buying a house!! where’s my cartier rings??

• Heart

hanpan28

If you go on their website everyone gets a free upgrade and late checkout at the moment, she isn’t special. But wow they should be fined for letting someone stay when it wasn’t needed for work.

Reactions: 38

isla65778

Who treats themselves to 3000 pounds worth of jewellery after doing a minor achievement, the majority of people her age have moved out and are at uni creating a future for themselves which includes a real job she’s stuck in fairyland with her ego inflating every time a company sends her a new #gift. Can’t wait until she buys herself another Cartier ring after making a cheese pie all buy herself 🥺🥺 or maybe sprays her apartment with a #gifted febreeze

• Heart

CS27

Has anybody watched Haz's latest video where she deep cleans her apartment and she says that the hoover isn't picking anything up so she opens it up and I've never seen that amount of dirt/objects stuck in a hoover (16 mins in). She then goes on to say 'that this is all Miss Kingsnorth fault as she borrowed the hoover the other day'. How is it possible to have such a dirty a house....?

• Sick
  • Haha