Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing that bothers me about McDonalds sending her free food, is that a lot of people don’t have the luxury of even affording normal food let alone takeaways, me and my family literally have to scrape together some money for bread and you’ve got these influencers getting tit sent to them for free, so they can flex.. seriously just duck off..
//literally!! and it's not like they nee promo, we all know mcdonalds so I don't see the point

Reactions: 13
Also when she was talking about the pink stuff why did she say “I know I sound like a white mum”?? Like I don’t get why she’s putting a race on everything
I thought that but I think she said "right mum" haha. yes Ana because only mums clean their spaces?? How unique and quirky 🤚

Reactions: 15
No offence but she needs to stop with the obviously fake freckles... they look dumb af lol

I should probably watch the entire thing before commenting but her old chairs looked better

Reactions: 12
She moved to Manchester because she loves the city, but London is her fav city... well we don’t want u up north ana so go live in ur fav city 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing that bothers me about McDonalds sending her free food, is that a lot of people don’t have the luxury of even affording normal food let alone takeaways, me and my family literally have to scrape together some money for bread and you’ve got these influencers getting tit sent to them for free, so they can flex.. seriously just duck off..
Me too, I felt bad asking my mum for a packet of 75p shortbread biscuits in Tesco earlier, I’m sick of influencers getting handed everything on a plate (literally)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, this is about Haz!
This is the worst hidden #gifted I have ever seen! 😂
Can you spot it??

9A3DDC86-E1DE-4310-B778-89F64701D47E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Her spending is just disgusting and thoughtless. She's sooo young why does she need to be buying expensive chairs acting like they're investment pieces. I absolutely guarantee next time she moves she'll want to redecorate again and buy new furnishings (probably just to make a new video). Like i get spending the money on high quality furnishings if you think you've found your longterm place and you won't change your rooms for a while, but Ana is SO far from that. Dumb as duck.

Reactions: 14
if ana has a private insta for just her friends or something i wish nothing more than for someone on here to be accepted onto it. imagine the scenes

Reactions: 13
I fully believe that she doesn’t even like sushi, she just forces herself to eat it to fit in
I think this just says it all about her not liking sushi! Does she not realise people can go back and watch her videos as see that she’s only eating it to follow the crowd?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was stalking video editor em on insta. She’s made intros for all the youtubers and anas is by far the cringe/tackiest looking one!

she’s alsoposted a get to know me where she said she wants to move out next year to Brighton or Bournemouth and currently London based so doubt she’s the one working in anas office.

Reactions: 4
Anastasia Kingsnorth
Elle Darby
Madison Sarah

Who would win in a fight and why? This could be funny 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.