Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.18.41 pm.png

Honestly blown away by the amount of tit food she has in her kitchen, this isn't even including the giant crisp drawer :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Accounts like this make me wanna gag like babe Ana doesnā€™t care about you at all.
DE3E0ED0-A955-42AD-B5E4-C5B41886ECF5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ana of ALL people should be donating her clothes to charity, not selling them on depop to further exploit her 12-year old followers

Reactions: 34
As if she said in her new video ā€œsheā€™s fairly organised and doesnā€™t make much messā€. Think your lying to urself ana cause ur old bedroom was a mess all the time x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
9:24 of her new video lol, the ā€˜northernā€™ accent pops out again šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She didnā€™t even suspend the wick down the middle of the candle, she just left it sat curled up at the top of the mould. Thats not how candles work, and sheā€™s gonna have a hard time burning it all the way down. I thought sheā€™d have known that being the candle ā€œhoardererā€ that she is. If not the instructions would have told her so. Well done Ana!

Also, wtf was that accent at around 9:25?šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Going to make a bold statement, but I actually enjoyed Julie in the videos. I didnā€™t mind her (apart from the Boris and anti-vax comments) and she added entertainment and funniness into the videos. She added variation, instead of EVERY SINGLE VIDEO being somewhat related to Anaā€™s apartment (theyā€™re just vlogs, no effort whatsoever)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Her content is very self centred literally every video is her showing off her apartment, building furniture she doesn't need and banging on about all the clothes/shoes she has. We dont care its BORING and selfish and NOT RELATABLE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going to make a bold statement, but I actually enjoyed Julie in the videos. I didnā€™t mind her (apart from the Boris and anti-vax comments) and she added entertainment and funniness into the videos. She added variation, instead of EVERY SINGLE VIDEO being somewhat related to Anaā€™s apartment (theyā€™re just vlogs, no effort whatsoever)
#bringbackmejulie

Agree. Mentioned before I actually miss Julie, at least sheā€™s got some personality

Reactions: 37
0A5221CC-7D70-41F2-A70E-8698F4573FB0.jpeg

Just seen this comment, as if she would bother to educate herself on whatā€™s happening in Palestine! (Or any current affairs for that matter)

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.