Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hypes up everything.. she'll probably do tit and hype that up too! ''hey bbys I just shat out a whole platter, I'm gonna treat myself''

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Horrendous I think her skin is so bad as she is putting new products on it 24/7
I honestly think the main reason her skin is bad is because of her diet and the amount of takeaways she has. One ‘acai’ (smoothie bowl) isn’t gonna make up for all the takeaways you have ana

Reactions: 15
I honestly think the main reason her skin is bad is because of her diet and the amount of takeaways she has. One ‘acai’ (smoothie bowl) isn’t gonna make up for all the takeaways you have ana
Oh yes 1000% agree! Embarrassing she went to that hotel and ordered chips and mac and cheese

Reactions: 14
Horrendous I think her skin is so bad as she is putting new products on it 24/7
Tbh for all the trends Ana jumps on, I’m surprised she hasn’t the skincare ‘trend’ ... The Ordinary, Cerave? It’s all cheap stuff and it’s been ALL OVER TikTok and IG since the first lockdown. But nah she just whacks a £1 pack of makeup wipes on/whatever she’s been gifted and calls it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Back to Anastasia now... even though we all know she’s got a lot of bank you’ve got to respect the hustle 😂 it is frustrating and annoying when she is paid so much to advertise for brands and through Adsense when Drs and Nurses are paid such a low wage but it’s the unfortunate reality of social media now.

(edit)
Another key thing to remember is that her career will not last forever, it never does for Youtubers or bloggers it will come to a point where they will be irrelevant and hit the peak of their career. People on here that have ‘normal’ jobs or are on minimum wage know that the amount you are on now will be the lowest wage you will experience in life, it can only improve whether you are unemployed or employed. Stay positive ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Back to Anastasia now... even though we all know she’s got a lot of bank you’ve got to respect the hustle 😂 it is frustrating and annoying when she is paid so much to advertise for brands and through Adsense when Drs and Nurses are paid such a low wage but it’s the unfortunate reality of social media now.

(edit)
Another key thing to remember is that her career will not last forever, it never does for Youtubers or bloggers it will come to a point where they will be irrelevant and hit the peak of their career. People on here that have ‘normal’ jobs or are on minimum wage know that the amount you are on now will be the lowest wage you will experience in life, it can only improve whether you are unemployed or employed. Stay positive ❤
Your edit 🥺❤ Thank you. It's physically painful when people constantly judge you for having a minimum wage job because you aren't 'working hard enough'. I always say to them, work a week in customer service and come back and tell me how easy my job is. There is nothing easy about being the public's doormat whilst worrying how you will pay the bills every month. Made even worse by the fact you grafted for years for a degree or two that are essentially useless to you and just another painful reminder of how little you have to show for it. THIS is why people have so much issue with influencers, because they are so out of touch with reality and so blatantly callous towards the struggles their viewers will be facing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1st class train ticket - £97
Hotel room - £900
Breakfast £36
French fries - £5 x2 = £10
Mac and cheese = £18
Cake and bubbles chocolate = £10
Massage - £215
Pin cartier ring - £1,010
Other ring - £1,810
Clothes - £70
Sushisamba - £112
Whole Foods - £15.50
Clean kitchen - free
Total £4,303.5
bleeping crazy amount off money and could have been more if she got more then one drink when out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Tbh for all the trends Ana jumps on, I’m surprised she hasn’t the skincare ‘trend’ ... The Ordinary, Cerave? It’s all cheap stuff and it’s been ALL OVER TikTok and IG since the first lockdown. But nah she just whacks a £1 pack of makeup wipes on/whatever she’s been gifted and calls it a day.
omg i’ve always thought this too!! she advertises so many skincare ranges that don’t do her skin any good...she should go to a dermatologist and get a personalised skincare routine with good products that she can share with her audience and update her skin every month or so that'd actually be an interesting video series😳 like on her vlogs she’ll put a face mask on like a mud mask which you should only leave on for 10-20 minutes and leaves it on for hours??? falls asleep in it and everything that can’t do her skin any good 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1st class train ticket - £97
Hotel room - £900
Breakfast £36
French fries - £5 x2 = £10
Mac and cheese = £18
Cake and bubbles chocolate = £10
Massage - £215
Pin cartier ring - £1,010
Other ring - £1,810
Clothes - £70
Sushisamba - £112
Whole Foods - £15.50
Clean kitchen - free
Total £4,303.5
bleeping crazy amount off money and could have been more if she got more then one drink when out
There is no way the first class train ticket was £97. I live in Manchester and to get to London with an off peak open return is around £80 for a regular ticket. Must be much more!

Reactions: 4
There is no way the first class train ticket was £97. I live in Manchester and to get to London with an off peak open return is around £80 for a regular ticket. Must be much more!
Next week, anytime return is £510 approximately. Dafuq do they give you In first class 😳 are you travelling on Thomas the bleeping tank engine himself or the hogwards express.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Next week, anytime return is £510 approximately. Dafuq do they give you In first class 😳 are you travelling on Thomas the bleeping tank engine himself or the hogwards express.
I’m wondering if she actually booked a single 1st class and then a standard single to return as she didn’t Vlog the journey back!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.