Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that fake money lmaoo, tackiest thing I've ever seen. She really thinks she achieved what she has from hard work, rather than riding on Saffron's coattails.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So shes put the 1m Instagram pic up.

Tbh I still think its weird how her management "fast tracked" her 1 million plaque when she wasn't even close

Edit to add: not one pic has makeup in it*. Just fake money, McDonalds and moshi monsters.

She should of thrown some onions in there too and a used tampon. (Sums her up tbh)

*This is why all her peers in the same management like Jourdan Lipscombe and Saffron have had makeup collabs and she hasn't

Screenshot_20191110-120924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-120942_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-120955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-121007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-121018_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-121029_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191110-121039_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think the 1m photoshoot just goes to show what her true colours really are - all she cares about is the money she makes and not the content she puts out and the engagement with her fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
The 1M post is so distasteful. I know YouTube is her career but does the photo shoot have to be so money orientated? Seems like something she expects to gain now and not something she is grateful for.
She’s going to end up dating some wannabe rapper I can see it now. Her and her mother seem to measure success on ££££ which yes it’s nice, but won’t be around for ever if they continue with the content they have.
She’ll 100% be in love island next year and try to get more ‘mainstream’

you may dislike saffron but she’s working 1000x times harder than ana

So shes put the 1m Instagram pic up.

Tbh I still think its weird how her management "fast tracked" her 1 million plaque when she wasn't even close

Edit to add: not one pic has makeup in it*. Just fake money, McDonalds and moshi monsters.

She should of thrown some onions in there too and a used tampon. (Sums her up tbh)

*This is why all her peers in the same management like Jourdan Lipscombe and Saffron have had makeup collabs and she hasn't

View attachment 56106View attachment 56107View attachment 56108View attachment 56109View attachment 56110View attachment 56111View attachment 56112
Trashy. Thought she just loved doing YouTube and the money was a bonus...
also, don’t really associate wads of money with eating at McDonald’s?? She’s have been better off draping herself over a Ferrari... oh look I made it I can afford McDonald’s saver menu fries....

she’s not even used real hundred dollar bills. They look photoshopped

Reactions: 12
First off how can she claim she has anxiety, last year she was walking round the shops and putting petrol in her car while she was dressed up as an elf, that sounds like hell for someone with anxiety.

secondly, that photo shoot would have been sweet with the moshi monster stuff to show how far she’s come, but why have to make it all about money? That completely spoiled it

Reactions: 21
Anstasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mums tax credits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
shes so weird and disgusting.

that post and her YouTube channel is everything wrong with the world today. stop putting stuff like this out to young followers that things like a number on your screen and subscribers and money is what equals success. you didnt make anything.

it just makes me so sick that these people measure their worth on things like popularity and numbers and earnings. where are your posts about being a good person and advice that actually means something. when you compare her to people who are actually happy, people who do good for the world and want to make it a better place, its just truly unfair. it's so immature and tacky to have this mindset and flaunt it as if you deserve it. I cant get over these people and what goes through them to actually make them post stuff like this

it makes me so angry reading stuff she posts on her page. these stupid creeps get money thrown at them constantly for doing nothing but making a large following and faking who they are to people who watch their videos. this makes them feel like they've done something to achieve this and get ahead of themselves. people look at this and think how do I not have their money and success and friends and travel and gifts when I work just as hard. that's because they dont.

it just baffles me how anyone can post a picture with money and say something like oh I'm so glad I got here. what are you even thinking, you're a youtuber who puts videos, say that out loud, you've not trained or studied hard, you've not worked your arse off, it's not something anyone should aspire to be, it's not something making people feel better, its not something you should be proud of doing and feel like you've suddenly become something else and deserve credit for. people are valid and valued when they're not famous and dont have hundreds of subscribers. whars important is peoples personality and what they do for others, how hard they work etc, not reaching a fake number on a website, get a grip and stop pretending like because you took an easy way to make money that everyone has to suck up to you and act like you've done something. these people know they have nothing to do with it and that it's all so empty in their success which is why they pretend they've actually done something.

I'm annoyed

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Shes defo contoured her nose a little too much. Looks like she could flip pages of a book with it lol
ce3987f5f667538f07e22699541b32cc.gif

• Haha
Surprised she hasn’t posed with a bag of onions for one of the photos, bleeping weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
shes so weird and disgusting.

that post and her YouTube channel is everything wrong with the world today. stop putting stuff like this out to young followers that things like a number on your screen and subscribers and money is what equals success. you didnt make anything.

it just makes me so sick that these people measure their worth on things like popularity and numbers and earnings. where are your posts about being a good person and advice that actually means something. when you compare her to people who are actually happy, people who do good for the world and want to make it a better place, its just truly unfair. it's so immature and tacky to have this mindset and flaunt it as if you deserve it. I cant get over these people and what goes through them to actually make them post stuff like this

it makes me so angry reading stuff she posts on her page. these stupid creeps get money thrown at them constantly for doing nothing but making a large following and faking who they are to people who watch their videos. this makes them feel like they've done something to achieve this and get ahead of themselves. people look at this and think how do I not have their money and success and friends and travel and gifts when I work just as hard. that's because they dont.

it just baffles me how anyone can post a picture with money and say something like oh I'm so glad I got here. what are you even thinking, you're a youtuber who puts videos, say that out loud, you've not trained or studied hard, you've not worked your arse off, it's not something anyone should aspire to be, it's not something making people feel better, its not something you should be proud of doing and feel like you've suddenly become something else and deserve credit for. people are valid and valued when they're not famous and dont have hundreds of subscribers. whars important is peoples personality and what they do for others, how hard they work etc, not reaching a fake number on a website, get a grip and stop pretending like because you took an easy way to make money that everyone has to suck up to you and act like you've done something. these people know they have nothing to do with it and that it's all so empty in their success which is why they pretend they've actually done something.

I'm annoyed
Hopefully people will finally wake up to the fact that she actually isn't a nice person that's been corrupted by her mum or Saffron. She's an egotistical, vain mess that thinks everything should be handed to her on a plate. Her loving her little brother does not change any of this. She's awful.

• Sad
After the pic she posted on insta yesterday I honestly thought her shoot would be her wearing nothing under that ugly jacket? Glad she’s a bit covered.

she just had to get McDonald’s in her shoot though?? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Both her and Mark Ferris need to sort out their spelling. "Could of", bloody hell that doesn't even make any sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.