Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite chicken nuggets being food, I’m sure they don’t need 500 of them

Reactions: 3
Oh Ana, why are you acting like that in your tiktok?
Not sure who brags about giving bjs feel like thats what 15y/o girls who slept with everyone did

Reactions: 13
So sad how much this girl has changed, one of her “What I got for Christmas” videos from 2014 or 2015 popped up in my reccomendations and I can’t believe she is the same person. She seemed so lovely and she was genuinely so grateful for what she got. I’m very interested to see what will happen to her and her family in the future

Reactions: 10
In case you don't want to download TikTok

She mimes to a song called Ransom by Lil Tecca (a SoundCloud rapper [emoji23])

Lyrics are:

I got black, I got white, what you want?
Hop outside a Ghost and hop up in a Phantom
I know I'm boutta blow-oh-whoa-oh, I ain't dumb

At the blow part she shows her potential skills in that department. Mmmm
Score judges: 1, 2,1,1

Reactions: 5
Oh my holy fucking god I wish I did not watch that. Ana, please, noooooo. The crinnnngeeeee!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Also, looks like the special occasion bag is out for an Ikea and pumpkin carving trip. So special

Edited just to add that shes making these Tik Toks on the same platform she exposes her brother on. Choose one or the other please, don’t scar the poor child for life!

Reactions: 11
And she captions something like “when you go round your bfs and you realise you’re on you’re period”

Reactions: 9
Fucking byron has got it. You know his are gunna be grimy with his tongue wagging about

Reactions: 4
Haha in two minds whether to download tiktok just to see the cringe

Reactions: 2
Haha in two minds whether to download tiktok just to see the cringe
I did...five minutes of my life I won't get back!

By ‘office’ does she mean the desk in her bedroom?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I never want to step foot on Ana's tiktok again. The amount of vicarious embarrassment I feel is painful. I can see her being in the next tiktok cringe compilation

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying her office, it’s literally a table and chair in the corner of her room hahaha

Reactions: 16
You can really feel the cringe come through your phone. Talk about second hand embarrassment lol

Reactions: 5
Her music taste is shite!! Her tiktok is embarrassing!! And Byron looks like he smells!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.