Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should’ve cut that whole section of Atticus talking about money out. A six year old shouldn’t give a damn about money - normally they only care about tangible items. He’s obsessed, saying he got a £50 for Christmas “which he loves”, trying to calculate how much he’d have left after spending some on McDonald’s, asking how much his Christmas presents cost in another video, begging for sponsors...it’s so grim. It’s no this fault because his mum and sister are always talking about money but it’s just not a good look. Especially when they themselves know what it’s like to be scrapping pennies together just to live. The hand flapping also grinds my gears I’m sorry but it does. Living for how pissed off MeJulie looked in that whole vlog. Esp when Atticus said “silly mummy” and she gave him the death glare to end all death glares 😂
At 6 I didn’t really know what money was - there was just no need to know!

Reactions: 17
So she had a McDonald’s breakfast
Then ‘a cheeky McDonald’s’ whilst watching the film
And then has another one in the morning on the way to Manchester

How’s that small stomach coping with all of that Ana x
Don’t you know she can’t finish a meal off? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand the way Ana speaks. In today’s vlog she said “But. It. Will. Look. A. Lot. More. Appetisingoncethecheesesauceisonit.” It’s like she’s always in vlogging mode. Does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHE IS SO LAZY HOW IS SHE NOT CANCELLED YET. She’s got 3 weeks+ worth of videos pre-filmed about the same boring thing, her moving out. Just so she can have a long break and still pretend she’s working!! She doesn’t have to actually sit and film anything for a month! By the time that’s over, she’ll be able to post online about being with Haz and Byron so that’ll be the first video after her apartment tour, the last ‘episode’ in her boring saga.

I cannot believe people are letting her getting away with dragging it out this long. Other YouTubers don’t even wait longer than 2 weeks to show their baby and do a name reveal. And that’s a baby, not a crappy flat that she hasn’t even bought, she’s renting.

Somebody please give me a good reason why Ana deserves £100k+ income a year? She does nothing. I really hope this year is her downfall, as horrible as that sounds, moving to Manchester was the worst career move & thing she could’ve done for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How's she on the third moving vlog and hasn't even left northampton or wherever shes from yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I hate to be presumptuous and I know it has been mentioned before, but I am a primary school teacher and have children with special educational needs in my class and from ana’s recent moving vlog, atticus really does have certain mannerisms and characteristics of a child on the spectrum! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this but I do think that the news ana was adjusting to a few weeks ago was a diagnosis of atticus’ needs!
I have always thought this too! His mannerisms do seem very alike to those on the spectrum

Reactions: 11
Idk, if Atticus is on the spectrum I don't think it's their information to disclose. He's just a little kid, he deserves some privacy in his health in my opinion.

Reactions: 43
331DE685-EDF7-4CB3-B8BC-E8E3C3A15C60.png

I bet Ana is gutted Skinny Dip didn’t include her in their achievements stories they’ve done for their birthday...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Idk, if Atticus is on the spectrum I don't think it's their information to disclose. He's just a little kid, he deserves some privacy in his health in my opinion.
Yeah but when she cashes him in for videos and views and shares every other aspect of his life then you can’t really say he deserves some privacy as his own mother and sister don’t seem to agree lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to agree there

Since they literally share the most embarrassing moments of Atticus on the internet, the least they could do is keeping his health condition away from YouTube.

Reactions: 18
Just rewatching one of her old videos - small appetite my arse! She’s doing living in fast food for 24 hours...

breakfast: sausage pancake meal

lunch: massive Mac cheese, halloumi and potato wedges (she ate this at 12pm)

Dinner: kebab, mozzarella sticks, chips and bbq beans (ordered at 4:50pm because she was STARVING)

evening snack: kfc

breakfast next day: McMuffin meal

Stop kidding yourself ana

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
How's she on the third moving vlog and hasn't even left northampton or wherever shes from yet?
THIS is what I was thinking!!! She’s been in her flat for over a week now, and her vlogs are still at home., youd think she’d hurry it along now. Why she insists on giving us 2 videos a week anyway, and calls that hard work. There are some youtubers who come out witb videos on both channels 3, maybe 4 times???

Reactions: 31
Just rewatching one of her old videos - small appetite my arse! She’s doing living in fast food for 24 hours...

breakfast: sausage pancake meal

lunch: massive Mac cheese, halloumi and potato wedges (she ate this at 12pm)

Dinner: kebab, mozzarella sticks, chips and bbq beans (ordered at 4:50pm because she was STARVING)

evening snack: kfc

breakfast next day: McMuffin meal

Stop kidding yourself ana
It puts out such a bad message to her subscribers! There's nothing wrong with having a big appetite but there is a problem with saying you have a small stomach then proceeding to eat large meals and McDonalds constantly. Just stop lying Ana

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It puts out such a bad message to her subscribers! There's nothing wrong with having a big appetite but there is a problem with saying you have a small stomach then proceeding to eat large meals and McDonalds constantly. Just stop lying Ana
Exactly! She’s going down the saffron route where she lies about food

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.