Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie does about 3 sponsored Instagram pics a month and gets more likes than full time influencers. At this point I think Julie is probably making at least £25/£30k a year
Yet probably still claiming every benefit under the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ana’s Nan is a sweetheart. She gave her a lovely moving in present which Ana doesn’t appreciate. So ungrateful. I’d do anything to have my Nan back in my life.
She doesn't know how lucky she is. Even if the dinnerware wasn't Ana's sort of thing she could've at least been more grateful. She looks disgusted whenever she mentions it! or she could've bough a nice glass cabinet to display them in

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She doesn't know how lucky she is. Even if the dinnerware wasn't Ana's sort of thing she could've at least been more grateful. She looks disgusted whenever she mentions it! or she could've bough a nice glass cabinet to display them in
What video is it where she tells us about the dinner set? Like when she received them and she seems ungrateful?

Reactions: 1
nah it’s just cos atticus doesn’t have a bleeping mute button and she’s realising that it’s just her and him from now on

id be silent too
Julie knew we could see what's going on with Atticus. Even him logging off his MS Teams and saying "tada" Julie looked uncomfortable it being filmed and had to justified and then Atticus told the story again, was running around and playing frantically in his food

So she sat there instead of addressing the elephant in the room

Reactions: 10
Julie does about 3 sponsored Instagram pics a month and gets more likes than full time influencers. At this point I think Julie is probably making at least £25/£30k a year
I'm sorry but she definitely is NOT earning that much. All her ads are with small-time shady companies with questionable practises, apart from Tesco Foods.

We've established she got paid through a gift card scheme (£30) for sharing on her stories. I've seen another influencer do the same but has over 500k followers and from her receipt which they all show *to show Clubcard savings*, she had paid with a £200 gift card so very much depends on followers with Tesco and payment is through gift card to be spent in-store. Wendy does the same. The dodgy fakes she promotes are gifted in exchange for some promo, I doubt she ever gets paid for them. I'm not saying she hasn't been paid at all, she definitely has been paid in SOME capacity but not nearly enough as 25k. I wouldn't even say she has made 5k lol.

She wouldn't be shopping in B&M and complaining that her car maintenance has made her skint if shes earning 25k untaxed 😂 She would have been in bloody Dubai.

Also, on the topic of Ana keeping her bedroom at home, I reckon shes still paying her board and that's why shes keeping the room. Ana reasoned when they got the house that she would get the bigger room as shes paying for her share of the house and she needs the room for all her shite. I just find it hilarious shes moved to her own place in the middle of a pandemic to a new city where she cant do ANYTHING. 6 month lease will be up and we'll still be in lockdown ffs.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but she definitely is NOT earning that much. All her ads are with small-time shady companies with questionable practises, apart from Tesco Foods.

We've established she got paid through a gift card scheme (£30) for sharing on her sharing her stories.
its £50 gift cards !!
Jealous are ya!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the whole family get me vexed n i don’t know why
atticus pisses me off
mejulie pisses me off
ana pisses me off
her nans sweet but annoys me
that cheese pie pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 43

We've established she got paid through a gift card scheme (£30) for sharing on her stories. I've seen another influencer do the same but has over 500k followers and from her receipt which they all show *to show Clubcard savings*, she had paid with a £200 gift card so very much depends on followers with Tesco and payment is through gift card to be spent in-store. Wendy does the same. The dodgy fakes she promotes are gifted in exchange for some promo, I doubt she ever gets paid for them. I'm not saying she hasn't been paid at all, she definitely has been paid in SOME capacity but not nearly enough as 25k. I wouldn't even say she has made 5k lol.

She wouldn't be shopping in B&M and complaining that her car maintenance has made her skint if shes earning 25k untaxed 😂 She would have been in bloody Dubai.

Also, on the topic of Ana keeping her bedroom at home, I reckon shes still paying her board and that's why shes keeping the room. Ana reasoned when they got the house that she would get the bigger room as shes paying for her share of the house and she needs the room for all her shite. I just find it hilarious shes moved to her own place in the middle of a pandemic to a new city where she cant do ANYTHING. 6 month lease will be up and we'll still be in lockdown ffs.
doing on average 3 sponsored posts a month wouldn’t make her only £5k a year for someone with 171k insta followers getting 5-10k likes a post, her most recent ads were with Pantene and Tesco and her insta bio now has management. I think your concept of money is a little off if you think 25k pre tax would get someone to Dubai, it’s still below the uk average

I’m not saying she’s earning tonnes, but she might actually be better off now ana left home with council tax and benefits - if she claims them

Reactions: 8
the dinnerware situation has pissed me off so much and it’s the most i’ve ever disliked her. I grew up in a similar situation to Ana where my dad left when i was a baby and my mum struggled with money so we lived with my grandparents for a LONG time until my mum could afford to move back out - both my grandparents passed away in 2014 and in 2018 and i’d do anything to see them again, i kept the last present my nan gave to me which was a tiny dream catcher and i treat it like what it is, my favourite thing in the world. Her nan clearly thought that dinnerware set would be used and loved by Ana but instead it’s being thrown into a cupboard collecting dust all because it’s not fking designer

i hope she gets everything that’s coming to her and her career flops harder than it’s going with her dry as fk content - my little cousin used to be obsessed with Ana and Saff and now she told me she doesn’t watch youtube anymore and prefers tik tokers like Charli and Addison lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
the dinnerware situation has pissed me off so much and it’s the most i’ve ever disliked her. I grew up in a similar situation to Ana where my dad left when i was a baby and my mum struggled with money so we lived with my grandparents for a LONG time until my mum could afford to move back out - both my grandparents passed away in 2014 and in 2018 and i’d do anything to see them again, i kept the last present my nan gave to me which was a tiny dream catcher and i treat it like what it is, my favourite thing in the world. Her nan clearly thought that dinnerware set would be used and loved by Ana but instead it’s being thrown into a cupboard collecting dust all because it’s not fking designer

i hope she gets everything that’s coming to her and her career flops harder than it’s going with her dry as fk content - my little cousin used to be obsessed with Ana and Saff and now she told me she doesn’t watch youtube anymore and prefers tik tokers like Charli and Addison lol
What video is it where she comes across ungrateful receiving it???

Reactions: 1
Ana if you read this, please get your Nan's dishes out....you ain't having Haz & whatever that guy's called around anytime soon who would take the mickey. i can just imagine them two taking the piss out of the set

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching an old video. She needs to go back blonde and get a side parting ASAP. This was only only a year ago?! 😮
I personally feel like she suits the light brown the best, I think its the winter making her look more dull and the brown clothing, needs to add some colour to her makeup and she'd look a lot better, blonde really wasn't it for me

Reactions: 7
View attachment 400089
Why does her food always look poisonous? 😂 😂

And course it could not be a proper dinner footage without Atticus saying WhAt WoUlD YoU RaTe It OuT oF 10
I don’t even wanna look at this it looks like something you scrape off the side or bottom of a dish 🤮 I can’t believe they had McDonald’s aswell and McDonald’s the next day on the way to mannyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
doing on average 3 sponsored posts a month wouldn’t make her only £5k a year for someone with 171k insta followers getting 5-10k likes a post, her most recent ads were with Pantene and Tesco and her insta bio now has management. I think your concept of money is a little off if you think 25k pre tax would get someone to Dubai, it’s still below the uk average

I’m not saying she’s earning tonnes, but she might actually be better off now ana left home with council tax and benefits - if she claims them
The Pantene AD you're referring to was posted 5 weeks ago. She's not had another on-grid AD since. I don't know why you think she is capable of 3 ADs a month consistenly. Personally find that hilarious. There's a difference between ADs, gifted and AFF. Just because shes marking something as an AD doesn't mean it is. She was sent prints by Optimal Prints, that should have been tagged gifted as I doubt they paid her as well as sent her free prints. The Tesco stuff was paid for in gift cards, not money. I stand by my comment. Shes making peanuts. I watch and have researched this topic over the years. I know how much brands are paying out and it's not much for people under 250k followers.

I don't follow her and don't check her profile either so thanks for making me give her a profile view. She might post more gifted/ad content on her stories but at the end of the day, it's not a grid AD so paid less as its only there for 24hours.

25K without paying any tax and claiming her usual benefits wouldn't get her to Dubai? Are you having a laugh?

Reactions: 5
Julie’s probably sweating at the thought of having to pay ✨bedroom tax✨again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.