Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t let Ana see this

I am updating the Wiki since it's now there, what else needs adding?
Maybe in general that she copies every trend going to become the generic insta girl and has lost the reason lots of us liked her to begin with.

Oh! And her body count obsession and the Byron thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand the hype with car park pics. They look bleeping dreadful. If I was to turn up to my local Asda or Sainsbury’s and do this all the old folk would give me right funny looks. Take your pictures outside I wanna park my car where your sat on the grimy floor. Idiots.
I work for a supermarket and actually saw someone having a photo shoot in the car park a few weeks ago, me and my colleague were cracking up witnessing it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s the last photo for me. Guuuurl you are advertising underwear. What are you doing??

Look at her right ankle, does it look really photoshopped or am I seeing things? It literally looks like her leg is swollen and theres a dip in it.
Apart from the questionable styling of the blazer, the trainers and the underwear set, the trainers REALLY do nothing for her legs? 💀

Reactions: 8
I just have to say yes Ana is literally copying Sophia and Cinzia in every thing ..BUT Sophia and Cinzia are both copy cats of other influencers like Emma Leger, so I can’t really fault her there , they should all be embarrassed

Reactions: 15
I agree. I actually think it’s quite sad that Julie hasn’t let her have the chance to try and be independent and do something for herself. Any normal parent would want their child to be able to cook from a normal age instead of telling them they can’t because of the mess?? what a ridiculous reason. also she goes on about mess in the kitchen but doesn’t care about the mess in ana’s room or her eating every meal in there?🤔
Completely agree with you dont get me wrong but doesn’t her mum have diagnosed OCD? It’s not really something she can control (even though its tit)

Reactions: 6
I’m sure someone posted a few threads back about her business Anastasia Beauty, on Companies House. Is this the one? Has she really changed her title to Doctor? Please tell me I’m wrong!
F85C28C7-6450-4064-B19A-A39A0B1DCEB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m sure someone posted a few threads back about her business Anastasia Beauty, on Companies House. Is this the one? Has she really changed her title to Doctor? Please tell me I’m wrong! View attachment 397273
Director I think haha

Do we know Braticus’s surname? Soz to bring up the surnames again 🤣
I’m pretty sure his surname is Stanton, like Julie, you can see online but not sure we are meant to discuss? So sorry if not

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I work for a supermarket and actually saw someone having a photo shoot in the car park a few weeks ago, me and my colleague were cracking up witnessing it 😂
I've seen this too and girls having photo shoots in front of shelves of water bottles and cereal 😂 and they look at you like your the werid one when your just trying to do your job and put stock on the shelves

Reactions: 11
I was looking at Ana’s and Saff’s likes and neither of them like each other’s pictures... unsure if it’s just glitching because they have so many though?

Reactions: 6
The wiki link has now been added to Ana’s threads 😂 I’ve added what I think I can remember so feel free to edit or let me know what needs adding

Reactions: 11
god byron is a nasty piece of work, i don't think he said a single nice thing about ana in the video with haz, just constantly bringing her up so he can tear her down! ana if you are reading, find new friends!!

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.