Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I know some people won’t like this but I don’t mean it a completely insensitive way, it really pisses me off when celebrities & influencers say stuff like this. OF COURSE it’s not a competition and she’s allowed to struggle, but I just find it kind of ~ annoying ~ ?

Like, I just wish she’d realise a bit more how privileged she is - she’s lucky to have a constant stream of income working from her computer, safe and away from risk, and it’s certainly more manageable to be in lockdown with a load of money, unnecessary parcels arriving every day for something to look forward to, with a roof over your head, than it is for a lot of people who are worrying about money and where their children’s next meal is going to come from. I’d definitely say it’s going to be ‘ridiculously hard’ for the latter, more than it is for her. I’ve got no job to go to, no furlough or anything like that, and I don’t have any friends, yet I still wouldn’t say it’s ‘ridiculously hard’ for me? Yes, I do struggle, but I recognise that I’m so privileged compared to a lot of people’s lockdown situations.

I think it’s just pissed me off to the point of saying this really after she broke lockdown rules to go out with her mates halfway across the country, like people like her are the reason we’re in this lockdown, so actions like hers have become the cause of a lot of peoples’ mental health declining?

hope this doesn’t sound too mean as like I said of course she’s allowed to struggle, it’s not a competition, but just ... read the room a bit, you know?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Right I know some people won’t like this but I don’t mean it a completely insensitive way, it really pisses me off when celebrities & influencers say stuff like this. OF COURSE it’s not a competition and she’s allowed to struggle, but I just find it kind of ~ annoying ~ ?

Like, I just wish she’d realise a bit more how privileged she is - she’s lucky to have a constant stream of income working from her computer, safe and away from risk, and it’s certainly more manageable to be in lockdown with a load of money, unnecessary parcels arriving every day for something to look forward to, with a roof over your head, than it is for a lot of people who are worrying about money and where their children’s next meal is going to come from. I’d definitely say it’s going to be ‘ridiculously hard’ for the latter, more than it is for her. I’ve got no job to go to, no furlough or anything like that, and I don’t have any friends, yet I still wouldn’t say it’s ‘ridiculously hard’ for me? Yes, I do struggle, but I recognise that I’m so privileged compared to a lot of people’s lockdown situations.

I think it’s just pissed me off to the point of saying this really after she broke lockdown rules to go out with her mates halfway across the country, like people like her are the reason we’re in this lockdown, so actions like hers have become the cause of a lot of peoples’ mental health declining?

hope this doesn’t sound too mean as like I said of course she’s allowed to struggle, it’s not a competition, but just ... read the room a bit, you know?
I think the issue is, all the influencers that are preaching how we are in it together and just stick to the rules so we can get back to normal etc

are the ones who hotfooted out of the country last time, have been constantly travelling between Manchester, London, Dubai, marbella for ‘work’... (apparently needing insta pictures is work),
have been seeing friends and mixing but now trying to preach how we are all in it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think the issue is, all the influencers that are preaching how we are in it together and just stick to the rules so we can get back to normal etc

are the ones who hotfooted out of the country last time, have been constantly travelling between Manchester, London, Dubai, marbella for ‘work’... (apparently needing insta pictures is work),
have been seeing friends and mixing but now trying to preach how we are all in it together.
they are always the ones that reply horrible crappy things like I’m allowed to do this, I didn’t break no rules etc

ana has said you can message me, everyone needs to be kind blah blah blah but I can almost guarantee if someone said her a message like the one above or saying how she’s making people feel she wouldn’t take responsibility or be nice. She would bleat on again about her own mental health

she has zero empathy in my opinion. She doesn’t know how to see things from other peoples views. Selfish and arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do all influencers living in England assume all of their followers do too? Seen so many people post stuff like 'we have got this' and 'hope you're all okay xx'. Other countries (even within the UK, Wales for example), have been in lockdown for ages but influencers seem to think everyone lives in England?
Agreed, no one said a word earlier when scotland went into national lockdown, nor when northern ireland went into lockdown on xmas eve. So many influencers preach about looking out for one another and protecting your mental health only ever whenever lockdowns are announced in england but never the 3 other places in the UK where a lot of their fans live

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s pathetic

its also thanks to people like her who don’t abide by the rules that we are in this situation

Reactions: 13
they are always the ones that reply horrible crappy things like I’m allowed to do this, I didn’t break no rules etc

ana has said you can message me, everyone needs to be kind blah blah blah but I can almost guarantee if someone said her a message like the one above or saying how she’s making people feel she wouldn’t take responsibility or be nice. She would bleat on again about her own mental health

she has zero empathy in my opinion. She doesn’t know how to see things from other peoples views. Selfish and arrogant.
A lot of influencers want people to do as they say and not as they do. They can do what they want but want everyone else to do their bit.

I thought the pandemic was still very real in August when she was in a lift not socially distanced?
I don’t actually care what Ana does but don’t have the cheek to preach
FFC9D5DA-19B8-4677-B941-4FF0AAF379A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't like Ana, I truly find her irritating beyond belief but I do have sympathy for her and I believe she could suffer with her mental health.

Ana has never known her biological Dad, got attached to Julie's partner who she now calls Dad but also lost touch with him, has Julie as a Mum (possible emotional abuse + constant critisism growing up), was the sole breadwinner of the family at 16, and has to deal with being a second parent to Bratticus at a young age. Add to that, thousands of comments on the Internet every day about her teeth and unfortunate face, which I would bet my money on are because her Mum didn't take her to an orthodontist.

I do think moving out and away from Julie will do her the world of good.

(Really not here to defend Ana, but started therapy last year and it's made me understand how our childhood traumas really shape who we are today. And I do think having Julie as a Mum could have given her anxiety, just as mine did with me)

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I would feel bad for Ana’s mental health had she not been breaking rules all of last year, which has lead to us being in lockdown for nearly a full year and thus making other people’s mental health a lot worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't like Ana, I truly find her irritating beyond belief but I do have sympathy for her and I believe she could suffer with her mental health.

Ana has never known her biological Dad, got attached to Julie's partner who she now calls Dad but also lost touch with him, has Julie as a Mum (possible emotional abuse + constant critisism growing up), was the sole breadwinner of the family at 16, and has to deal with being a second parent to Bratticus at a young age. Add to that, thousands of comments on the Internet every day about her teeth and unfortunate face, which I would bet my money on are because her Mum didn't take her to an orthodontist.

(Really not here to defend Ana, but started therapy last year and it's made me understand how our childhood traumas really shape who we are today. And I do think having Julie as a Mum could have given her anxiety, just as mine did with me)
I agree with this. I’ve watched some of Ana’s old videos with Julie and the one that really stuck out to me was where she had done her make up badly to see how her mum would react. I think Julie is toxic with a lot of anger issues and I think Ana is the outcome of that 🥴

Reactions: 26
SO SICK OF HER.
So so tempted to send her this. I’m beyond pissed off at everything right now and she’s making it worse with her my mental health is so bad I can’t eat maccies in the car park while taking pics and move to Manchester 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Did you send her this in the end?? Did she reply??
All my love, us uni students can get through this, hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I do agree with you, and part of me really feels for her. I think I am mostly mad because I look at who she has become and I'm almost disappointed. I'm a few years older than her and I've said before that my youngest teen sister and I used to watch her videos so I kinda felt like she was like my sister (weird, I know!!) but even now my sister can't watch her.
I kind of had the same upbringing as her, as in my family were kinda living on the extreme breadline and being the oldest child, I bared a lot of extra responsibilities that a teen probably shouldn't of had to do. Luckily for my family, they are ok now and living better and I have my own home now with my hubs, but the mental health scars are still there. So that's why I kind of have a tiny soft spot for her and I am hoping she turns herself around and stops acting like a twit.
I think what I am trying to say is I'm just hugely disappointed in the way she has turned out. She has become the eptimum of EVERY other influencer out there. She is debasing herself online for the approval of 12 year olds, and so Thing 1 & 2 will like her. She left her real friends in the dust, the ones that made her normal.
Her dreams of working in TV are gone now because she's been taken in by the money, the free PR and the adoration of many, which is extremely unhealthy imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lmaooo I just watched Byrons resolutions video with Haz, and not ONCE did they mention ana... they were banging on about how desperate they were to live with Freya and how much they miss her but ana didn’t get a mention.... just shows how far ana is up their ass as she mentions them at least 5 times every video

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Lmaooo I just watched Byrons resolutions video with Haz, and not ONCE did they mention ana... they were banging on about how desperate they were to live with Freya and how much they miss her but ana didn’t get a mention.... just shows how far ana is up their ass as she mentions them at least 5 times every video
Ahh I cringe so much for her. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a pain in the arse and clearly Haz and Byron can’t stick her either. She’s in for a disappointment when she moves to Manchester.

Reactions: 29
I would feel bad for Ana’s mental health had she not been breaking rules all of last year, which has lead to us being in lockdown for nearly a full year and thus making other people’s mental health a lot worse.
I dislike Ana as much as the next person but I have to say, it is really quite a reach to state that a 19 year old girl, seeing some of her friends and travelling to another city is the cause of the extended lockdown. Yes, she has done a few crappy things and that have been noted, but we would still be in this lockdown, and cases would be spreading regardless. The UK is one of the worlds hotspots, and to ask over 50 million people to comply for this amount of time is very unrealistic. She's only 20 and it's very easy to judge and write about other people breaking rules from an anon account, nobody knows what you've been up to. Yes, her being an influencer makes matters worse but I think you all need to calm down with the 'this is why we are in lockdown' because, it isn't. I understand people are upset etc. but it's a big statement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.