Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact shes apologising on tik tok for saying it and then on Twitter is saying it’s pathetic she has to apologise for it???? Make it make sense pls

• Angry
Reactions: 48
The fact shes apologising on tik tok for saying it and then on Twitter is saying it’s pathetic she has to apologise for it???? Make it make sense pls
Where did she apologise on tiktok? Honestly think she’s a complete moron on Twitter. Hope she bloody reads this. We liked her nice girl attitude not fkn c**t behaviour

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t sleep last night so watched a few of anas old vlogs and videos. Now I actually don’t dislike her THAT much if I’m honest but her old videos were so lovely. Especially surprising her family with Disneyland etc. I think it’s nice she buys her mom and atticus things because I would do the same if I was earning her kind of money. There was also quite a few close ups of her teeth and they are actually not bad at all. I’d say her teeth are nicer than mine so it makes me quite sad and insecure that people on here make out like hers are absolutely DISGUSTING when they are not, just a bit crooked, they are white though! Hate the expectation that everyone on Instagram should have those god awful turkey veneers unnnatural. Makes all normal girls feel not good enough!

She looks way better with blonde hair the brown totally washes her out! Also did anyone notice atticus had turkey drummers for Xmas dinner last year but had turkey this year? They do baby him so much.

I can’t with the person replying to them all saying ‘he’s gay’ or ‘he’s got a bc’... it literally doesn’t matter if he’s dating a male or a female, at the end of the day, HES STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP
I get this but my gay friend flirts with me like this as that’s just how a lot of gay men are, as does his boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone here have links to a TV production company??? I would die for a TV show where bare minimum influencers like Ana, Gabriella Lindley & the Saccone Jolys have to go A WEEK in a 9-5 monday to friday job. They're all so out of touch with reality and don't even realise it...

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Anyone here have links to a TV production company??? I would die for a TV show where bare minimum influencers like Ana, Gabriella Lindley & the Saccone Jolys have to go A WEEK in a 9-5 monday to friday job. They're all so out of touch with reality and don't even realise it...
I’d love to see Ana working in the fields, waking up at 4am and picking tomatoes until 8pm

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well as Ana hasn’t signed her contract for her apartment yet the sensible thing would be to delay the move but no way will she do that ....................
I made a MiStAkE Again guys sorry🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
E03C442D-9009-4F2F-AA94-8B34C6799531.png

“hopefully we’ll stay out of it” not if you keep breaking the rules and going away on holiday more than once during a bleeping pandemic, Ana. you are as much to blame as anyone else. Shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Anna is complaining that she can’t be productive because of her period I’m sorry but filming yourself eating a burger or slapping on some makeup and taking an insta isn’t hard work. Some of us have done 10 hours in the hospital on our period: can she stfu

• Heart
Reactions: 57

This the same Freya her 'bezzies' love and prefer to her? Bet they are all having a good laugh at her, which I kind of feel sorry for her. Only a little bit though because she's an adult and has access to the internet and we all know she reads here, so even if she can't see the wood for the trees, we have all pointed out how much of a twit her mates are

Reactions: 19
She’s become so bitter and bitchy just of late. I’ve lost all respect of her and you can deffo see where the attitude is coming from. Thinks she’s soooo big on YT and IG because people “coming at her” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 41
Lazy witch, I excel at filling my face with Maccies when I’m on the blob she’s got no excuse not to put out another shite Mukbang

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also, just because Josh has a boyfriend now doesn’t mean that he isn’t bi and therefore could be swayed by her being so thirsty.
I don’t know whether he’s bi or not, but hopefully you get my point.

also IMO there’s flirting and then there’s what Ana does. It’s next level desperate

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.