Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Just woken up to hear that apparently leaving a dirty bloody smelly pad out in your room is normal??? Might as well have a cheeky poo in your room and pop off too I guess? too much has happened in the last 24 hours the world is going absolutely mad clearly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101

Scbu

VIP Member
Well it’s now obvious why Saffron has distanced herself from Ana , clearly doesn’t trust her with her boyfriend Tyler lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

onetreehill233

I don't like Ana, I truly find her irritating beyond belief but I do have sympathy for her and I believe she could suffer with her mental health.

Ana has never known her biological Dad, got attached to Julie's partner who she now calls Dad but also lost touch with him, has Julie as a Mum (possible emotional abuse + constant critisism growing up), was the sole breadwinner of the family at 16, and has to deal with being a second parent to Bratticus at a young age. Add to that, thousands of comments on the Internet every day about her teeth and unfortunate face, which I would bet my money on are because her Mum didn't take her to an orthodontist.

I do think moving out and away from Julie will do her the world of good.

(Really not here to defend Ana, but started therapy last year and it's made me understand how our childhood traumas really shape who we are today. And I do think having Julie as a Mum could have given her anxiety, just as mine did with me)

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Sashatay

As someone that is queer I find it kind of uncomfortable how Anna continues to make it a big deal that Josh has a BOYFRIEND and not a GIRLFRIEND. Anna people where questioning why you were flirting with a taken man it had nothing to do with his sexuality. I don’t see the harm in flirty/jokey banter but parading it on social media just so you brag to your followers is weird tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 80

tigerlily123

E03C442D-9009-4F2F-AA94-8B34C6799531.png

“hopefully we’ll stay out of it” not if you keep breaking the rules and going away on holiday more than once during a fucking pandemic, Ana. you are as much to blame as anyone else. Shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

hmchmcl

Why is Ana so obsessed with making it seem like she's got sexual chemistry with all her guy friends? Literally every guy friend she has she's said they flirt/done stuff or she would marry them. She just wants to make herself seem like she's so desirable that no guy around her can resist. They definitely can.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Melier

VIP Member
I was just listening to Saffron’s podcast and she said Barbados was her worst New Years ever 😐😐😐😐😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Yukon909

Chatty Member
86EC4D48-18D7-4D48-950C-DB6A14A8CABB.png
A9E130EB-6F85-47AF-94DC-84DD706D286D.jpeg

this bo$$ babe took her 1mil pics all the way back in early November by the looks of her nails, she clearly was very excited for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Scapier88

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is ana going I've spent the last three new year eves having the best time with saff
Saffron I've never had a good new years eve

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 15.39.57.png

Then don't say relationship and flirt in the same sentence! She should've have explained it better anyway. Again with the 'haha' at the end, its not funny Ana

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

justwatching121

I don't watch Ana much anymore but I've just watched 5 or so of her recent videos and vlogs and wanted to check out her thread.
This might get taken down (understandable if it does) but if she did have a pad on her floor - I'm not sure what actually happened - I honestly think it's awful that people have picked her apart. There's been times where I've been such a scruffy cow and been in such a bad place I've had pads on the floor too. There's times where I just take my underwear off and then when I go to do washing I genuinely just forget to bin it or I'm laid in bed feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders and couldn't be bothered to move 5 yards to the bathroom. If you ask 10 mums of teenage girls / early 20s you'll find at least 2 or 3 at one point or another have had typical scruffy rooms too. It's more normal than you'd think, and I feel sad she might've read this and felt worse about it than she already might.
I’m sorry but how are you trying to normalise her having a dirty pad on her bedroom floor amongst her clothes? That’s not normal that’s really bad hygiene and quite frankly disgusting. If you do the same then maybe you both should learn about hygiene and realise that you shouldn’t be doing that🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Brelle20

Saffron watches The Queen's Gambit so Ana obviously had to binge it. Get your own personality you brown paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Amelia223

Chatty Member
It’s kinda embarrassing when you compare saffron and anas youtube careers. Saffron’s proudest career moments include her clothing ranges, strictly, podcast etc whereas anas proudest moment is her dying her hair brown 🤣🤣 seriously, who are her management??

• Haha
Reactions: 66