Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 15.39.57.png

Then don't say relationship and flirt in the same sentence! She should've have explained it better anyway. Again with the 'haha' at the end, its not funny Ana

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Also why is she so obsessed with trying to defend herself so quickly over this when it took her 2/3 days to say anything about the manchester thing, never publicly acknowledging/apologising for the ALM thing etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Also why is she so obsessed with trying to defend herself so quickly over this when it took her 2/3 days to say anything about the manchester thing, never publicly acknowledging/apologising for the ALM thing etc etc
I just come on to say exactly this - shows what she cares about... šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
View attachment 371517
Then don't say relationship and flirt in the same sentence! She should've have explained it better anyway. Again with the 'haha' at the end, its not funny Ana
i find it so patronising how sheā€™s said ā€œplease do not comment on situations you donā€™t know the full story aboutā€ sorry ana who the duck are you to be telling people what they can and canā€™t comment aboutšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 61
As someone that is queer I find it kind of uncomfortable how Anna continues to make it a big deal that Josh has a BOYFRIEND and not a GIRLFRIEND. Anna people where questioning why you were flirting with a taken man it had nothing to do with his sexuality. I donā€™t see the harm in flirty/jokey banter but parading it on social media just so you brag to your followers is weird tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Imagine just not flirting with people in a relationship? Like at all? WILD! It's the bleeping blatant disrespect for anyone else's feelings for me. Doesn't matter if Josh is with a boy, girl or bleeping goldfish, it's wrong and disgusting to be flirting with someone KNOWING they are with someone else. Just let it die Ana, it's okay if not all the lads fancy you, trust me I managed it just fine.

Reactions: 63
Sheā€™s deleted the tweets about Josh. Also a large part of her success is based on people commenting on her content so maybe she shouldnā€™t encourage people not to comment šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well itā€™s now obvious why Saffron has distanced herself from Ana , clearly doesnā€™t trust her with her boyfriend Tyler lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Imagine moving to a completely new city away from your family in the middle of a pandemic for the sole purpose of being close to your "friends" lol what

• Heart
Reactions: 62
What makes me laugh is ana going I've spent the last three new year eves having the best time with saff
Saffron I've never had a good new years eve

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I am happy people are calling her out tbf

And most of all Iā€™m happy sheā€™s replying to comments and tweeting fake excuses, because that way, sheā€™s embarrassing herself even more and is showing everyone how pathetic she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.