Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kinda find it funny how ana planned to move in with them just before they left that uni flat, then they where like ''ehh.. duck it let's ditch her'' and she's just like '' so they left''

Us tattlers will just have to intercept her at Kings Cross 😂😂
yeah, not just that but all our grocery chains will run out of onions

Us tattlers will just have to intercept her at Kings Cross 😂😂
yeah, not just that but all our grocery chains will run out of onions

Reactions: 4
kinda find it funny how ana planned to move in with them just before they left that uni flat, then they where like ''ehh.. duck it let's ditch her'' and she's just like '' so they left''
moving out and moving vlogs is currently a trend because there is no other content to make😂😂😂.

No - jokes aside, they genuinely moved because they’re finished with uni. But, i’m not sure about ana because im sure end of 2019/start of 2020 - she said she didnt want to move yet because she had all the space she needed. don’t quote me on that though

Reactions: 10
The only places she will probably live is stratford or somewhere in central london. Only places youtubers go and I hope it’s not stratford 😭
omfg she doesn't belong in the east end, let alone london, she thinks central london is so magical it's not its full of drunks n nasty bumms

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omfg she doesn't belong in the east end, let alone london, she thinks central london is so magical it's not its full of drunks n nasty bumms
As someone from the east end and the same age as her, she really won’t be able to manage here😭

Reactions: 5
moving out and moving vlogs is currently a trend because there is no other content to make😂😂😂.

No - jokes aside, they genuinely moved because they’re finished with uni. But, i’m not sure about ana because im sure end of 2019/start of 2020 - she said she didnt want to move yet because she had all the space she needed. don’t quote me on that though
actually yeah you are right she did say that... then as soon as saff started to say she's moving out, the girl had to follow

Reactions: 8
Let's set the scene its 2029 and its a red hot day in the Australian outback.
Haz and byron are relaxing out on the decking
H out of all the places we've moved to i think this is my favorite
B I don't know I rather liked that townhouse we had in florida
H yeah it was a shame we had to leave all our belongings there when we fleed the country

Then all of a sudden a car pulls up haz and byron look at each surely not it can't be
The car door opens and all they can see is pair of Jordan trainers follows by a the voice they have been on the run from for eight years

Hi guys I found you I've got a the new big mac want to film a muckbang

Haz and byron both load up the airline app to see when the next flights out of Australia are

• Haha
Reactions: 58
As someone from the east end and the same age as her, she really won’t be able to manage here😭
i agree, she won't like it one bit.. although if she did live in stratford she'd probably use stratfords station to take photos on the floor again for clout..... i know for 100 percent fact north london would not accept her... omfg imagine her in camden, i was born in camden uclh, she'd make a right laugh of herself taking pictures of herself in camden.. camden is a dodgy place but she would not last...

Reactions: 9
i agree, she won't like it one bit.. although if she did live in stratford she'd probably use stratfords station to take photos on the floor again for clout..... i know for 100 percent fact north london would not accept her... omfg imagine her in camden, i was born in camden uclh, she'd make a right laugh of herself taking pictures of herself in camden..
Wouldn’t even be able to shop in westfields freely😭. She will be taking pictures in the carpark every 5

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Ana’s all settled in manny, breaking her quarantine for brian to suck on her fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i don't understand why she's moved to a place where her 'friends' are at when they actually don't like her? it's desperate

Reactions: 9
Let's set the scene its 2029 and its a red hot day in the Australian outback.
Haz and byron are relaxing out on the decking
H out of all the places we've moved to i think this is my favorite
B I don't know I rather liked that townhouse we had in florida
H yeah it was a shame we had to leave all our belongings there when we fleed the country

Then all of a sudden a car pulls up haz and byron look at each surely not it can't be
The car door opens and all they can see is pair of Jordan trainers follows by a the voice they have been on the run from for eight years

Hi guys I found you I've got a the new big mac want to film a muckbang

Haz and byron both load up the airline app to see when the next flights out of Australia are
Spat my tea out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she’ll be faking a Manchester accent in her upcoming videos, it’ll be painful for our ears to hear

I can picture it already, she’ll try so hard to sound cool and edgy🥴🥴

Reactions: 18
i don't understand why she's moved to a place where her 'friends' are at when they actually don't like her? it's desperate
That’s cause she is so thick and doesn’t get the hints that they don’t her and they barely tolerate her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.