Anastasia Kingsnorth #24 Rule breaker, cheese pie maker and 1M followers faker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana saying she regrets not playing chess when she was younger.. love you weren’t gonna become anya taylor joys character if you did. I regret quitting ballet when I did, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna have a life like tiny pretty things if I continued it. Does she not know it’s fictional, an exaggeration of some true elements?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Not sure if this has been posted but this tiktok of Ana has just come up on my fyp..

Comments aren’t very supportive of her poor justification of being close with someone’s boyf 😂

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been posted but this tiktok of Ana has just come up on my fyp..

Comments aren’t very supportive of her poor justification of being close with someone’s boyf 😂
I can’t with the person replying to them all saying ‘he’s gay’ or ‘he’s got a bc’... it literally doesn’t matter if he’s dating a male or a female, at the end of the day, HES STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t with the person replying to them all saying ‘he’s gay’ or ‘he’s got a bc’... it literally doesn’t matter if he’s dating a male or a female, at the end of the day, HES STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP
Very true, although hope he isn’t reciprocating this flirting? Would be mortified if I were his partner and she was saying that they’ve got a flirty relationship!

Reactions: 23
Why is Ana so obsessed with making it seem like she's got sexual chemistry with all her guy friends? Literally every guy friend she has she's said they flirt/done stuff or she would marry them. She just wants to make herself seem like she's so desirable that no guy around her can resist. They definitely can.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
“I’m saving AU vodka for when I move” for when you’re having lockdown parties in your new flat yeah??

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Why is Ana so obsessed with making it seem like she's got sexual chemistry with all her guy friends? Literally every guy friend she has she's said they flirt/done stuff or she would marry them. She just wants to make herself seem like she's so desirable that no guy around her can resist. They definitely can.
Most of my mates are guys and ive never flirted them. It doesn't sit right with me. Even when I was 20 I didn't so can't even blame her age.

Reactions: 22
From the way she's so obsessed with her male friends and boys in general, you can totally tell she's never seen a penis in her entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I get the feeling Ana doesn't care if the ski trip story is told, it's Saffron that refuses to let her tell it. It's probably to do with the fact Saffron now has a boyfriend and she doesn't want him to find out.

Reactions: 23
She’s desperate for attention.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She replied to that TikTok
Nah she clearly knew what she meant and people are not reading into it way too much. If a miracle happened and she got a boyfriend and another girl said they had a “flirty friendship” with her partner it would be a completely different story. She wouldn’t like it at all so why does she think its acceptable for her to flirt with Josh. The fact he actually has a boyfriend and not a girlfriend is completely irrelevant, he’s still in a relationship!

It’s not an excuse Ana. She says the same about every single “boy” friend and it’s clear she’s the one always flirting (or trying to at least) and it’s not reciprocated.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The way she's trying to defend herself in the comments is so pathetic lol, why does it matter if it's a boyfriend or girlfriend
She knew the way she said it would cause a stir! I truly believe she just says/ do stuff to cause drama now as she knows her youtube is dwindling! Agreed, it doesn't matter who he's in a relationship with, it's the fact he's in a RELATIONSHIP and she said they flirt!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.