Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am more than sure she throws away most of the food she buys. What a waste. :( People are struggling to feed themselves...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who are these girls and is this real or have they edited themselves together?

Because it looks like she’s learnt a lot after the last time she had to apologise for breaking the covid rules. 🙄

Btw I looked on that girls profile and it looks like she hangs around in the same car park as Ana, maybe that’s where they met 😅
Probably met her taking pics on the car park and asked to film a tic tok

I’d have to sort her disgusting personality and get her on a weight loss plan the lard ass
She’s not even big in the slightest? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't get how she can eat so much tit and not be ill all the time?? nevermind her weight or body image (that's not mine to comment on) her organs must be screaming for some vegetables. how does bratticus look at this and go "yeah alright that sounds like a plan". poor kid's going to have type two by the time he's 20

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s hidden her story from me but hasn’t removed me from her followers. On a mission to reach 1 million 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i honestly don’t get how she can say she has a small stomach. all the food she ate in that video would be my meals for a week. i only eat one meal a day and can barely even manage that. it honestly makes me feel so insecure about my body as she makes out she’s so skinny and i feel fat even though i eat way less and healthier (veg and fruit) and no fast food like ever. if i want something i make it from scratch at home.
It's not about a competition of who can eat the least... Of course Ana is being excessive and gluttonous as usual in her vids but it's perfectly normal and healthy to be eating 3 meals a day, so saying about 'barely managing one meal' can be just as damaging.

Reactions: 48
I just wanna stand her in the garden and get the bleeping power washer out and a few bottles of zoflora and give her a good bloody clean

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So apparently over 400 people have followed her today...... what a joke

I would love to see the percentage of fake followers she has and I know there is a site where you can find this out

Reactions: 25

I would love to see the percentage of fake followers she has and I know there is a site where you can find this out
Half of them are fake accounts. I’ve just had a look at her followers through the app and literally every other is a fake account. They have no profile pic or posts and just follow loads of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Literally embarrassing, she did her 1 million only weeks ago and she’s still no closer 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would just love for all her fake followers to be removed. That will take the smile off the dirty cows face

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Plus anybody hear her say at the start of the video ' the toilet is gonna be my best friend' saff has said the exact same in the past but you're probably thinking yeah so? Well s

It's weird how she never wears any of her 'fashion' in her videos and just has 'normal' clothes on
Sorry if anyones said this im still catching up. But this is why it bugs me when she gets a new item of clothing or shoes - she just says ‘I can’t wait to take a photo in that’, never ‘I can’t wait to wear that’. It’s all about appearances for her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why’s she acting like she’s bought all of her family body shop stuff in her video when it was all gifted 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.