Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
WHY IS JULIE DRESSED LIKE THAT????? Fucking embarrassing, if it was my mum I'd have to say something. She looks like a sleeping bag with rocks stuck on the end

• Haha
Reactions: 53

meganm

Really really over the 'small stomach small appetite' narrative she's been perpetuating all year. I couldn't care less what anyone eats or how much they eat, but I have a problem when you're telling people you've eaten duck and pancakes, sweet and sour chicken and then vlog getting KFC almost immediately after and continue to tell young girls that the reason you're so slim is because you don't actually eat a lot of the junk food you buy. It's disgusting.

If you have a big appetite - OWN IT. Vlog what you eat, talk about how much you eat, do big muckbangs I don't care! But when someone asks you how you stay so slim don't pretend that it's because you don't finish your meals, its so harmful. Say you don't know, say it's your fast metabolism, say that you're not as slim as you may seem and you've noticed your weight gain, whatever. Just don't make out your appetite is small because everyone knows that's not true.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
One think I will say about Atticus as much as he can be an absolute brat some of his overreactions are absolutely hilarious. Plus I don’t get how he’s 6 and can look like a balding 70 year old man.

• Haha

Whatsallthisthen19

I dunno maybe I'm just old , but someone that thinks a fucking carpark is aesthetically pleasing shouldn't be influencing anyone .

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Secret-freckle

I think it’s very fair to get a washing basket even if you live alone tbh 😂 where else do you put your dirty clothing til there’s enough for a wash load? Her getting one delivered is hilarious tho - They’re about £4 from Tesco/wilko/Asda/ literally anywhere!!

Reactions: 52

lcb94

Way too early I know but:

she gives us the ick, no wonder she can’t get dick

• Haha
Reactions: 50

justwatching121

790C44F0-1F8C-4977-9680-430281DDB2DB.jpeg

who does she think she is😂😂😂 so funny that she’s made a home account. It’s not like she’s renovating her own home or anything, she’s moving into a furnished apartment😂😂 silly bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50